How do I grow a long hair?

I have curly hair...I got that from my mom's side of family.

How to grow your hair longer? Just trim, not cut more than 1 inch and I use the horse shampoo. My roommate noticed my hair got longer since December. :) I have a hard time to let it grow and thanks to frizz! So I noticed that when I let it grow, it look good and not go like this :afro: :giggle:

I use the special stuff to keep frizz out but I don't use it often...And I pull my hair back to keep it look nice and not let the 7 month old baby pull my hair (I am babysitting him 4x a week)

ahhh... My son has thick and full of curly...He complains... in matter of facts.. there is nothing you can do about curly hair....it always comes back..

Maybe, I am related to you both :giggle: :giggle:

I also have curly wavy long hair. I learned to accept it and like it.

There is reverse perms to get your hair straight too or you can use products by Sebastian or Paul Mitchel called "Get it Straight" its a lot of work with hairdryer and flat irons it does the job!

You're kidding right?..:eek3:
No, I'm not kidding. That was the popular way to straighten long hair in the 60's if you wanted to look like Cher. It looked very chic with black eyeliner, and white lipstick and nailpolish. :)

We didn't have hot combs or blow dryers. We had "portable" bonnet hairdryers about the size of a suitcase.

This is good stuff.

30065385.jpg

If you are a horse. :lol:

Nope it can be used on human. No side effects whatsoever. I have seen people used it before and they claimed that their hair grew lil faster than norm.

Believe it or not. :afro:

I have the very same horse shampoo as that... it helps! It controls your hair and grow faster. :)

Nope it can be used on human. No side effects whatsoever. I have seen people used it before and they claimed that their hair grew lil faster than norm.

Believe it or not. :afro:
I know that it is OK to use on humans. It just doesn't benefit human hair because it's not formulated for it.

There is no way any shampoo can cause hair to grow faster. All hair growth happens under the skin. Once the hair strand surfaces, it's dead cells. Shampoo touches dead hair cells only; it can't affect the growth.

Think about it. When you cut your hair does it bleed or hurt? No. Because it's dead. DOA.

Nutrition, medications, stress, general health, age, and genetics effect hair growth.

Reba's right. hair is just dead cells.. doesn't hurt when it gets cut.. only hurts when it gets pulled.

Hey! I am man. I always asked barber to cut my hair short for long times. So I decided to grow long hair. But one problems I have curl hair. I wonder if there something that can grow hair more likely flat hair. I only have few curl hair not whole hair not like some people. How do I can do that?

I have short curly/wave hair. when i want it be stright.. i wet my hair, comb it then put a winter bead hat. Let it sit for hrs.. until u feel ur hair dry.. ur hair is stright but it wouldnt be that perfect.. another through is take Hair iron to do bottom.

Growing hair:
Take Vitamin that has Botlin, and B 12. It help root grow out health stronge. and eat Jello. They help prevert spilt end. that is from gelatin in it.

Eat alot of fruits, and raw vegetable has more vitanim to help. but with cooked. it lose all vitanim to become a low percent.

In 2 to 3 months u ll noticed your hair is growing.

I am letting it grown even i dont want cut it unless i feel like to bc i want it get longer down to my butt. That ll be adequate..

hope this help u

mostly man should need cut the hair! because looks like the woman and no man.

my step-brother who owner hair shop and he did get haircut for people and include old people,my step-family also but my step-brother always so busy can cuts the people's hair im tell you about that but he did good jobs and he got new shop near the parks have little spa,massages and kitchen and plus washers and dry! but that nice of his shop that wonderful!

mostly man needs get haircut with longer going give to cancer funds can doit! im tell you about that!

Back