How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarenz

Reaction score
I apologize up front if this is not allowed in this thread and/or the question has been asked already.

I am no longer a regular member but I do check in from time to time. I am looking into closing my account permanently, but I can't find a feature for that in my User CP or elsewhere.

I have been asking the mods of this forum to delete my account but I haven't got any replies so far. Is there any way I can delete my account or should I just "abandon" my account, as in make things private?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Just ignore this account and leave. If you really mean it that you dont want to come back, then leave this account alone. Let mods take care of it. I did the same thing a few years ago. i did not expect that i did return once again.

According to the Rules
6.) Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.
If you have good reason why your account should be deleted, send Alex (Administrator/Owner) a message, his E-mail address is listed in there.

Hope this helps.

Mod note:

Thread served it's purpose... :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back