How did you Sleep last night?

I don't exercise enough but I fell asleep while reading on the internet or Facebook. That would last a couple minutes or so every time. I tried drinking Pepsi or Thirst Quencher or ice water which help not to feel drowsy. I don't understand why I don't want to go to bed and am not comfortable sleeping in my own bed. I guess maybe it is because I miss my husband so much that his presence is not there with me anymore. I don't know. :(

Also, I have Tinnitus, too. The noises in my head is bothering me a lot. Oh, well, I try to ignore that. :dunno:

:aw:...Do you have a Pet, Bebonang?...I could never go to sleep without my little doggie.....I know it doesn't replace ur husband :giggle::giggle:...but, my doggie does give me comfort.

Last night I slept through the night. The night before barely at all, as I was sitting up coughing.

That was due to forgetting to take my heart medicine for the whole day after an upsetting email.

Now it seems set in stone in my mind not to forget that... Probably need to set a vibrating watch reminder at the right times. Never forgot that before, and it was quite unpleasant.

:aw:...Do you have a Pet, Bebonang?...I could never go to sleep without my little doggie.....I know it doesn't replace ur husband :giggle::giggle:...but, my doggie does give me comfort.

No, I don't have my pet (dog) anymore. I had to leave my dog behind so that he is used to living in his own environment. My niece from Canada took care of my dog. She like him a lot. She is now living right next door to my old house. So that was easy for my dog to go next door.

I have a small house which is one big room with a bathroom. It is like efficiency house. I don't think I would want to have a pet in my house so small. My sister have a dog and sometime her dog come over and visit me every now and then. :)

No, I don't have my pet (dog) anymore. I had to leave my dog behind so that he is used to living in his own environment. My niece from Canada took care of my dog. She like him a lot. She is now living right next door to my old house. So that was easy for my dog to go next door.

I have a small house which is one big room with a bathroom. It is like efficiency house. I don't think I would want to have a pet in my house so small. My sister have a dog and sometime her dog come over and visit me every now and then. :)

A cat would not take up a lot of room .

How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep

I like the photo of dog sleeping on person face.
I read of woman that miss her husband so much a night , she took a pillow and place it next to back b/c it felt so empty at night . I am so sorry to hear miss your husband so much , he had to been a wonderful man.

After mowing the front and back yards for 2 hours in this heat and humidity and then swimming laps at the pool for 30 mins, I should be able to get a good night's sleep. HOWEVER, there is a long line of extremely severe thunderstorms heading our way. Ugh

I don't exercise enough but I fell asleep while reading on the internet or Facebook. That would last a couple minutes or so every time. I tried drinking Pepsi or Thirst Quencher or ice water which help not to feel drowsy. I don't understand why I don't want to go to bed and am not comfortable sleeping in my own bed. I guess maybe it is because I miss my husband so much that his presence is not there with me anymore. I don't know. :(

Also, I have Tinnitus, too. The noises in my head is bothering me a lot. Oh, well, I try to ignore that. :dunno:
:hug:

After mowing the front and back yards for 2 hours in this heat and humidity and then swimming laps at the pool for 30 mins, I should be able to get a good night's sleep. HOWEVER, there is a long line of extremely severe thunderstorms heading our way. Ugh

That remind me I better close my windows we might get T storm tonight too.
I guess I did not sleep too nap last night b/c I took a hour and half nap today. I need to go to bed earlier than 1`AM..

A cat would not take up a lot of room ....
My kitty was always a snuggly comfort to me, like a tranquilizer. My elderly widow friend finds comfort with her kitty.

Cats can never replace precious humans in our lives but they can certainly be a comfort and joy in our lives.

My heart goes out to you, my friend.

not very good, cat want go out at 4am don't know why I bother with zolpidin or nytol

Got new black blinders for my bedroom yesterday and wow, I was able to fall asleep quickly this morning when I woke up at 6 am

My kitty was always a snuggly comfort to me, like a tranquilizer. My elderly widow friend finds comfort with her kitty.

Cats can never replace precious humans in our lives but they can certainly be a comfort and joy in our lives.

I know a pet can never replace a love one we lost , some people do find comfort in having a warm furry body next to them at night. The pet help them sleep a little better.

Got new black blinders for my bedroom yesterday and wow, I was able to fall asleep quickly this morning when I woke up at 6 am

good part of sleeping hygine, wish worked for me tried them but get panic attacks

I like my bedroom to be really dark when I go to sleep. I put a book on my clock to block out the light it give off.

I no longer have good sleep. Between fibromyalgia, neuropathy and menopause, there's no such thing as a restful, complete night of sleep.

I slept like shit. I had a number of dreams. Most of which I don't remeber. I know I was having military dreams because I was grinding my teeth. I woke up at 1 and 330 and 500. God help mr.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Woke up in sweat last night, nightmare of the video I had watched a few days ago of a Lion attacking a Zoo worker inside the cage....(in India)....The Zoo worker was frantically trying to get thru the cage bars, since the Lion had ahold of his leg...seems they shot the Lion with a tranquiler, but it did not work...They even sent a dog in the cage to try to distract the Lion...didn't work...Then the Lion snapped on the man's neck and started dragging him farther into the cage, away from the bars....oh my!...That's when somebody "woke up" and shot the Lion twice before it let the man go...he was in shock!...blood everywhere....

Some people were upset the Lion got shot and killed...say what?....I gotta avoid videos like this from now on....

Wow, I didn't realize how many are affected by Tinnitus.. I'm sorry we have to share that. My family doesn't understand so this is a new experience I am going through myself. Happy I found this site, to know I'm not alone, but like I said... unfortunate we share this.

Wow, I didn't realize how many are affected by Tinnitus.. I'm sorry we have to share that. My family doesn't understand so this is a new experience I am going through myself. Happy I found this site, to know I'm not alone, but like I said... unfortunate we share this.

Nice to see another California member. My tinnitus is horrible never ever stops. It's incredibly loud and always prevents sleep. Are you deaf also? I had total traumatic hearing loss about three years ago. So now I am totally deaf but never get a quiet minute.

Last edited:
mine bad too , but it been a while since as it calmed down , //loTS will power and UN-willpower if theres a such thing/....

Back