my "audio input" (hearing) is very 'fuzzy' :giggle:

what I really need is a cool avatar.... :hmm:

Fuzzy

T=Thelonious....My name
X= Xavier....also my name
Gol= Because of my passion for spanish Futbol
Fe=Because I am strong like iron
R=Because I like girls who's name starts with 'R"

I love black cats, have had 3 (now two, my sweet Onyx passed on a few years ago) and for some reason I always think it is black cats that roam alleys, so AlleyCat.

First one was Mama2AFTIV then changed to LakeTahoe... Mama2AFTIV (or was it Mama2AFT? I don't remember lol) is mama to my oldest son. Then changed to LakeTahoe cuz of my favorite lake in Nevada/California. SO been using LT for quite long time. :)

T=Thelonious....My name
X= Xavier....also my name
Gol= Because of my passion for spanish Futbol
Fe=Because I am strong like iron
R=Because I like girls who's name starts with 'R"

I thought it was because you're from Texas and you like golf! Never assume anything!

Like SimonJ & rebeccalj, I thought I'd use my actual name along with real photo so people know I'm genuine. On some other websites I'll hide behind a made-up username & avatar. But on AD I wanted to show something of the real me.

It's my name, wasn't too clever enough to think of a cool name

Wirelessly posted

3 letters each from my first and last names. :p

I love cats. One day, I was pregnant with my second baby, and i wasn't out anywhere. i spend many hours of sitting in front of computer and found alldeaf. I had to think what username i need to created. My mind was wandering off to million miles away and watched my two cats were fighting each other. It gave me the idea of frisky feline. :dunno2:

Let me tell you a story:

I picked out a username long before this one. My original idea was from Yahoo ID, sequoiaman but changed into sequoiaman96 as a AIM screen name. Yahoo ID is currently wawonia under the same account. Anyway, I created sequoias because I'm a tree hugger and proud of it. They are also one of my favorite tree. Giant sequoia is the name of a giant Sierra redwood that grows in small groves in the Sierra Nevada mountain range in California. They grow at between 4,000 to 8,000 ft elevation on the western slopes of the mountains.

Here's the picture of it.

california-giant-sequoia-trees.jpg

Back