how cover loan student?

Comicglenn

Reaction score
i tired looking try find scholarship and grants for cover loan student. but VRS may/may not help with Art Instrute college. but they help with state college.. FAFSA is cover with full tution fee to complete 3 years. and Ai not have support with sallie mae.... so, anyone know how get for cover loan student?

You try asking that art institute? They might be able to help you. It's usually the financial aid office that can help. :thumb:

i tired looking try find scholarship and grants for cover loan student. but VRS may/may not help with Art Instrute college. but they help with state college.. FAFSA is cover with full tution fee to complete 3 years. and Ai not have support with sallie mae.... so, anyone know how get for cover loan student?

I have student loans through Direct Student Loan. They'll help you out, its thur government.

U.S. Department of Education

You can take student loans directly from banks to cover additional costs. Interest rates are higher probably. It will help you build credit if you do it through banks, but they may not be as flexible when it comes to deferring loans and whatnot.

You can apply through the federal funding program and ask for help due to your disability assessment.
The Art Institute program is funded federally, so they can not discriminate federal funding access to any student.

Back