How Can You ....

daprilz

Reaction score
stay on weight or lost weights? i know we have to execrise and eat healthy/right foods so we can lose weights .... maybe u have other way to lose weights or etc ? i need some advices! also - my BIG BAD HABIT is .... eat alot of foods before go bed ... thats why it kept gain my weights ... i tried to stay away from foods but its HARD .... GRRRRRR! :mad2: so any advice or any suggestions? i hope it will help me out ! so MANY THANKS!

I try to stay in shape as much as i can. eat healthy food and exercise. if you dont like exercising like me, try yoga. yoga is really good. i cant jump around much so i swim and do yoga.

Hi daprilz :D

My best suggestion is not to eat about at least two hours before your bedtime. I think that would help your stomach to have time to digest the foods while you are up, active, or sitting up. If you lay on the bed and sleep while the food's in stomach, will make it too difficult to digest the foods? Just making suggestion.
I think that it's nothing wrong to eat. It means you and all of us depend on foods to survive. ;)
Hope it helps.
About you asking for help. I believe that some daily walks and a little bit of exercises with lot of water intakes (Drink water) will help a lot. Don't forget to let your stomach to digest foods before bed time. It does help. I have helped some friends. A friend who always have his little beer belly. He seem to lose it already. :D

Hope it helps you too. I wish you the best effort to work on it. ;)
Let me know if it helps, girl ;)

I m in LOVE with foods :madfawk:

I lost 35 lbs so far.. but it took a while. I sometime walk 2-3 miles each a day or every other day.

im a eater I DO Need to gain a bit of weight so i can keep looking good with a bit of meat NOT with skinny face and etc, but for some poeple who overeats and has weight plms, my recommendation is to just knock the junk food off and just basically eat healthy food! watch ur calories and do alot of walking it ll help u keep ur weight down....

Myself, I admit I have been struggle with my weight problem for many years especially my teen years till stopped last year after I discovered my thyroid disease's arrival. Let me share with my sharing experience. BUT BUT, let u know that myself NOT have medical licensed. Just thought about sharing my experience and knowledge.

1.) Cut down on soda/pop drinks and drink more water.
hint* SUGAR!!! I gained my weight cuz of that. Depend on indivially's body system not all are same.

2.)Write the note " Do not eat after (specific time) on the fridge.

3.)Cut down on junk food and replace more healhty food by slow step to step. Change too fast can be REPLASE.

4.)Look at D's post. Yoga is good suggestion. Because Yoga might change eating habit and make self-esteem become more better and bright. Swimming is most fastest burn calories for a WHOLE of body. Compare to walking for just legs and few. My belief about execrise is good benefit for stay shape, weight, and make health stay stable like heart, arthritis, more more.

5.)Look at Nutrition Facts. Just watch out about how many fats, sugars, and carb. depend on ur body system included weight. Everyone have different not same, remmy that. My weakness is Fats and Carb that cause me gain weight. Try research on some nutrition websites so try eat delicious food instead of Fat-free foods. I heard Fat-free products have some negative. I rather low fat than fat free.

Last edited:
spend $ on anythings you want and any $ left, for food.

i ain't fat or whatever, but im just...size like football player, am i right or not kevbo? anyway, my point is i eat alot fruits, brown rice, turkey breast without skin, water alot, yogurts, pasta with veg mixed hot one and etc. NEVER EAT ICE CREAM or too much milk unless it's silk or whatever it is, not eat too much cheese....

did you know dairy makes fat :shock:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
spend $ on anythings you want and any $ left, for food.

i ain't fat or whatever, but im just...size like football player, am i right or not kevbo? anyway, my point is i eat alot fruits, brown rice, turkey breast without skin, water alot, yogurts, pasta with veg mixed hot one and etc. NEVER EAT ICE CREAM or too much milk unless it's silk or whatever it is, not eat too much cheese....

did you know dairy makes fat :shock:

:shock: "silk" milk qqq are u possibly referring to skim milk qq personally i drink 1% skim milk and yes dairy products can be pretty fattening too

for me -- i love food too LOL -- eat alot of fruits (unfortunately im a seasonal kind of person for fruits -- only during spring/summers and im now in stock for strawberries! yummy!), veggies and try to cut down on my love for cheese sheesh i LOVE cheese :roll: and walk more --

i make it a point to eat PRIOR to 9 pm so i wouldnt feel so full (its a CHALLENGE during holidays or attending evening weddings :o ) and allow the body to digest the food for anywhere between 2 to 6 hrs (depends on each individuals on the length of time it takes for food to digest)

the only thing i relapse is during PMS week where i MUST have chocolate no arguments there!! :rofl: women and chocolate goes together when they are dealing with PMS and their cravings for chocolate (wouldnt this sort of thing also apply for the women during their pregnancies and they CRAVE one certain kind of food that is so fattening like MUST have ice cream or something qq)

yes, it happen to pregnant women, they would want a certain food. i remember once my friend was pregnant and she woke up at like 2am, and told her husband she wanted thai food. her husband had to go out and look for thai restaurant that was open!

We all LOVE food healthy or junk.... but the most important is to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day... it does helps you to lost weight and sometimes make you feel full and doesn't want to eat anything later on...... I always eat Slim Fast meal to go bar... it does helps alot I usually eat them at lunch time sometimes in between snacks..... and also chasing two years old girl outside is part of my exercise ha ha.... but as long as you eat healthy food and DON'T skip two or more meals a day.... just three healthy meals a day and you ll lose weight :D

Wish you a good luck on losing weight :D

:D daprilz.. you can tell by my avatar that I am a healthy eater!! :laugh2: I've always said there are two types of people in the world.. "One that eats to live and one that lives to eat!" I sure live to eat! Girly.. all the fantastic food in the world... you can have them only in moderation. I'm not going to lie.. I'm no Barbie doll but we chicks do must realize we do have to accept our bodies first before we can come to the realization we cannot starve ourselves to look like a Barbie doll. God gave us our body and we have to take care of it, sure we can have the munchies here and there... it is important to follow the Food Guide. Definitely drink 8-10 ounces of water a day, take a multivitamin to replace the missing vitamins and most importantly of all exercise to something you love. Some choose swimming, walking, jogging or biking. I chose Tae-Bo by Billy Blanks because I simply refuse to go jogging outside in public.. :ugh: My mentality is this... "I'll do it if you do it!!":laugh2: I'm chicken-shit to do it all alone! It's also best to have a buddy to do it to support you. Hey, if you want a buddy, PM me! Chicken-shit sure would appreciate it! :laugh2:

Definitely drink 8-10 ounces of water a day

Oh Dear, I could not hold my pee every 30 minutes. It drove me a nutty. I may wear adult diaper if I drink that much water per day.

I used to be a member of Jenny Craig Weight Loss program. I lost 37 lbs. Somehow, I broke my knee, had second surgery. I was not able to walking for four months. I gained all back what I had lose. :fu: JC program what a waste of my money.

I struggled to lose weight lately. I only lose 17 lbs in a year. :( I want to lose 50 more lbs. Holy shit... Freaky never locks my fridge. :cry:

I love to eat ice cream during night snack. Be cauitioned, do not take me to ice cream place. I will drool on the floor and beg you to take me there.

In the wintertime, I was damn DEPRESSED not able to walk outside in the freeze and snow. I end up eat and eat sleep most of the weekend. I hate to eat fruits and veggies in the winter time.

I have no motivate to do anything lately. I assume, the weather infludence me lazy. :(

I did not want to swim at the pool or beach. I look like dumbo in my bathsuit.

fly free, look at my comment again, i said silk milk or whatever it call bec i didn't know what it called, now you said skim milk, it's good enough :D

Originally posted by Sabrina
Oh Dear, I could not hold my pee every 30 minutes. It drove me a nutty. I may wear adult diaper if I drink that much water per day.

I used to be a member of Jenny Craig Weight Loss program. I lost 37 lbs. Somehow, I broke my knee, had second surgery. I was not able to walking for four months. I gained all back what I had lose. :fu: JC program what a waste of my money.

I struggled to lose weight lately. I only lose 17 lbs in a year. :( I want to lose 50 more lbs. Holy shit... Freaky never locks my fridge. :cry:

I love to eat ice cream during night snack. Be cauitioned, do not take me to ice cream place. I will drool on the floor and beg you to take me there.

In the wintertime, I was damn DEPRESSED not able to walk outside in the freeze and snow. I end up eat and eat sleep most of the weekend. I hate to eat fruits and veggies in the winter time.

I have no motivate to do anything lately. I assume, the weather infludence me lazy. :(

I did not want to swim at the pool or beach. I look like dumbo in my bathsuit.

u can join and become member of fitness in winter time, thats what im doing but i didnt go there often :( cuz i dont want to be alone to go there :ugh: but im thinkin to go back soon, tho.

Originally posted by Freaky
:D daprilz.. you can tell by my avatar that I am a healthy eater!! :laugh2: I've always said there are two types of people in the world.. "One that eats to live and one that lives to eat!" I sure live to eat! Girly.. all the fantastic food in the world... you can have them only in moderation. I'm not going to lie.. I'm no Barbie doll but we chicks do must realize we do have to accept our bodies first before we can come to the realization we cannot starve ourselves to look like a Barbie doll. God gave us our body and we have to take care of it, sure we can have the munchies here and there... it is important to follow the Food Guide. Definitely drink 8-10 ounces of water a day, take a multivitamin to replace the missing vitamins and most importantly of all exercise to something you love. Some choose swimming, walking, jogging or biking. I chose Tae-Bo by Billy Blanks because I simply refuse to go jogging outside in public.. :ugh: My mentality is this... "I'll do it if you do it!!":laugh2: I'm chicken-shit to do it all alone! It's also best to have a buddy to do it to support you. Hey, if you want a buddy, PM me! Chicken-shit sure would appreciate it! :laugh2:

yeah, i would love to .... i asked my few of my good friends to come fitness w/ me ... they are lookin for an excuses and blah to not go with me. :mad2: they sucks.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
fly free, look at my comment again, i said silk milk or whatever it call bec i didn't know what it called, now you said skim milk, it's good enough :D

:thumb: not a problem vvti no worries on that :) altho it did confused me at first

Only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you eat every day. Avoid carbs and sugars because they digest faster and you'll be hungry more often. Protien burns the slowest, but make sure you're eating a low fat meat. Got to the gym, cardio is the best way to lose weight.

Back