how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

Dan Cooper.

Are you from Gallaudet? Is your name Robert Knievel?

Dan, you came back to life !!!

Pray tell, did you bury the money?

Dan, you came back to life !!!

Pray tell, did you bury the money?

Hushes you! I am keeping that little past buried in the backyard. I am now living a middle aged life with my lovely wife I met from Brown, she was mesmerized to my charms.

P.S. yes some of it is buried back there.

Hushes you! I am keeping that little past buried in the backyard. I am now living a middle aged life with my lovely wife I met from Brown, she was mesmerized to my charms.

P.S. yes some of it is buried back there.

how did you and your wife know each other? how did she interested in you as deaf guy?

They met when he went skydiving and he missed his target. He ended up landing in her backyard swimming pool. Good thing, cuz another 2 inches and he would have been "splat" instead. Anyhow, it was love at first swim. At least that's the story I've heard.

how did you and your wife know each other? how did she interested in you as deaf guy?

I observed, documented and studied many replays of select scenes from James Bond and MacGyver. I also have done judo, some martial arts and exercise frequently. If you follow strict training, you can get any lady you like. They are irresistible to our kind.

Oh, Alley knows my history too well. :(
But I assure you my friend, you cannot go wrong with strong physical duress! Start with 5 laps of swimming a day.
They met when he went skydiving and he missed his target. He ended up landing in her backyard swimming pool. Good thing, cuz another 2 inches and he would have been "splat" instead. Anyhow, it was love at first swim. At least that's the story I've heard.

WWHHhhhattt, Naisho!!! didn't know you were married!!!! Oh I am crushed. And I am devastated.
And it's something I can't name and it ain't going away soon.

:cry:

How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?
:wave: I am from Harvard. I graduated from there in 2006. Did you graduated from Harvard too?

:wave: I am from Harvard. I graduated from there in 2006. Did you graduated from Harvard too?

lol...I am looking for someone who came from ivy league and find our share common interests. send me message if you like to talk to me and want to know what is your name and will tell about myself. I think I like talk to you, too. my dad and his side and few of my mother's side graduated from harvard. I plan to enroll ivy league school for graduate school. My parents want me to find someone who is from ivy league and intelligent ever maybe if you are deaf and white?

lol...I am looking for someone who came from ivy league and find our share common interests. send me message if you like to talk to me and want to know what is your name and will tell about myself. I think I like talk to you, too. my dad and his side and few of my mother's side graduated from harvard. I plan to enroll ivy league school for graduate school. My parents want me to find someone who is from ivy league and intelligent ever maybe if you are deaf and white?
PM has been disabled until you reach 50 posts.....fail.

:giggle: yes I am deaf and white. Really, your parent graduated from there? Cool! Does that make you smart too? What years?

What common do you like? You want someone intelligent? Curious, why? :)

Btw, my name is Maggie.

:giggle: yes I am deaf and white. Really, your parent graduated from there? Cool! Does that make you smart too? What years?

What common do you like? You want someone intelligent? Curious, why? :)

Btw, my name is Maggie.

Maggie,

oh, god...I am anxious to see ur intro urself. I cant believe that what I want and looking for deaf and white and intelligent and maybe wealth, hehe.

yes, parents graduated from there. it makes me smart, too. I grad from csd and college prep is where kids ready for college.

I like running, basketball, soccer, volleyball, jogging, swimming, execrising, and other sports, computer, art, dining out, shoppng, game, books, writing, reading, travelling, drama, and more...

I like to travel lots and network with business and politics and love to know about philiosophy and mathematics.

I like to do fun like go see game, movie, country club, museum...addict with media, politics, game, literature, and culture.

I want to help deaf people through international development and law for issues like immirgation and family...

What about you? I want someone like to be intelligent because to communication, honest, and direct, and talkative is important for love and make good process and easy right away. my parents want me to find someone is good and smart to make interesting and intelligent is something for what I could do with love and need beautiful children to get educated, someone needs be educated, too.

I am major in communication studies.

can u check private message if i send u?

nice meet u :)

Yo kid (matajan)...

are ya happy that answered your prayer?

dayum.

Maggie,

oh, god...I am anxious to see ur intro urself. I cant believe that what I want and looking for deaf and white and intelligent and maybe wealth, hehe.

yes, parents graduated from there. it makes me smart, too. I grad from csd and college prep is where kids ready for college.

I like running, basketball, soccer, volleyball, jogging, swimming, execrising, and other sports, computer, art, dining out, shoppng, game, books, writing, reading, travelling, drama, and more...

I like to travel lots and network with business and politics and love to know about philiosophy and mathematics.

I like to do fun like go see game, movie, country club, museum...addict with media, politics, game, literature, and culture.

I want to help deaf people through international development and law for issues like immirgation and family...

What about you? I want someone like to be intelligent because to communication, honest, and direct, and talkative is important for love and make good process and easy right away. my parents want me to find someone is good and smart to make interesting and intelligent is something for what I could do with love and need beautiful children to get educated, someone needs be educated, too.

I am major in communication studies.

can u check private message if i send u?

nice meet u :)
"oh god..."? :giggle: I may be a little wealth but I share money with communities, many hungry children need money for food. Will you help??

Thank you for sharing more about yourself, Mata. PM is not working. JClarke said I need have 50 posts first. Darn it. Sorry. You are happy because you found me? You don't like Asian, Phip or other color skins, JUST white?

Hey Jiro... I like you too... :wave: Are you rich? I hope not. I like nice guys. Why many guys like wealth?

"oh god..."? :giggle: I may be a little wealth but I share money with communities, many hungry children need money for food. Will you help??

Thank you for sharing more about yourself, Mata. PM is not working. JClarke said I need have 50 posts first. Darn it. Sorry. You are happy because you found me? You don't like Asian, Phip or other color skins, JUST white?

Hey Jiro... I like you too... :wave: Are you rich? I hope not. I like nice guys. Why many guys like wealth?

harvardgirl06,

I will help...

I am happy i found you....I am only interesting in white.

you are really beautiful I can feel.

why guys want a wealth lady?! c'mon, it just dead presidents.. we can do counterfeit money?! Naw naw, im kidding..

why cant a gentleman want a lady who love him for being a true self ?

harvardgirl06,

I will help...

I am happy i found you....I am only interesting in white.

you are really beautiful I can feel.

what wrong with other races? everyone in races are beautiful-

facepalm.jpg

Back