how can i close this accounts

deafironchef

Reaction score
i am done and tired

i feel that they think i was hurry for date

my family was not christian at all

i me and my young brother are christian and i am learn in the bible

pdon"t get me worng i am not happy the way people think i give alldeaf.com a change to change my mind about it but i will close this account on my birthday

thank all deaf but i feel i am not worth to be here

You can't close your account unless Alex agrees . You might as well leave it and then you can still come back later if you change your mind.

if you close the account then it is like closing your mind. keep an open mind and keep the account.i wanted to quit because of a mod making false accusations. he blows me off but i can forget it and just keep an open mind. you can't always agree with people and they will not always agree with you but some will. stick around and cook up some meals for us

Just leave here and hope you will be back! :)

Just leave here and hope you will be back! :)

yeah just leave and forget the account and erase your favorite "alldeaf" on your computer. so you will forget AD.

I created the account here in 2003. I left for a long time, and all of a sudden, I came back within a few years later. I m here. eh.

Trust me, if ya close your account, whether it is here at AD or others, ya let the person or persons who do this to ya win completely.. just take a break and when ya are ready to come back here to post again, ya will have a clearer mind of what to do and ya will be stronger for that and be able to bypass that person (persons) again if that flares up again...

Deafironchef: What did you expect when you joined? One's religious view in your case Christianity doesn't appear to me to be have much bearing on how to cope/deal with one's Hearing loss or Deafness? I don't recall much theological discussion of deafness.
It seems to me being a recent joiner here-July10- one can make comments on whatever based on your actual experience. There are people here who will disagree with you especially if one is NOT "cultural deaf" Not a surprise to say the least.Oh yeah- I became bilateral deaf on December 20,2006 and started to process on getting a Cochlear implant here at Sunnybrook/Toronto. Fortunately successful.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Deafironchef: What did you expect when you joined? One's religious view in your case Christianity doesn't appear to me to be have much bearing on how to cope/deal with one's Hearing loss or Deafness? I don't recall much theological discussion of deafness.
It seems to me being a recent joiner here-July10- one can make comments on whatever based on your actual experience. There are people here who will disagree with you especially if one is NOT "cultural deaf" Not a surprise to say the least.Oh yeah- I became bilateral deaf on December 20,2006 and started to process on getting a Cochlear implant here at Sunnybrook/Toronto. Fortunately successful.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Back