How can I change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf-S

Reaction score
Um...yeah, just look at my name. Please tell me? And if I can't do it can someone else?

That was fast.

Thank you! (Now who's alex...? *wanders off in search of alex*)

Unfortunately, you guys can't - People with less than 100 posts can not use the PM messaging system. Alex, is the administrator of this forum, you can shoot him an email, which it is found in the contact us on the bottom right corner of this site. Send him an email request of your username change. And remember.. be nice.

That explains that. It was stange, I thought I was overlooking something.
Anyway, thank you, I've already sent him a message and...aww man I don't knw what the sign emoticons mean O_o

...Yeah, ignore me, I'm confused. But thanks for the help :D

That explains that. It was stange, I thought I was overlooking something.
Anyway, thank you, I've already sent him a message and...aww man I don't knw what the sign emoticons mean O_o

...Yeah, ignore me, I'm confused. But thanks for the help :D

Don't you worry - You'll get the hang of it :)

Thread can be locked. Problem has been resolved.

Why would you want to change your name?

You joined a month ago. You only have 6 posts. You're already asking for a name change?

Did something happen?

Anyways, you'll have to contact the site admin... on the bottom right of the page, you'll see "Contact Us". :)

Why would you want to change your name?

You joined a month ago. You only have 6 posts. You're already asking for a name change?

Did something happen?

Anyways, you'll have to contact the site admin... on the bottom right of the page, you'll see "Contact Us". :)

Vampy, look again - this member joined a year ago, not a month ago. ;)

Also, the user has just already changed its name.

Vampy, look again - this member joined a year ago, not a month ago. ;)

Also, the user has just already changed its name.
Oh, my bad... I didn't see the "2007".

That still leaves another unanswered question... 6 posts? :dunno:

The posts doesn't matter - This user was used to be "FHS_ASL_Student" but now the user has emailed the site admin and changed its name to "Wolf-S"

It seems that, the user asked the site admin nicely to request a username change. ;)

The posts doesn't matter - This user was used to be "FHS_ASL_Student" but now the user has emailed the site admin and changed its name to "Wolf-S"

It seems that, the user asked the site admin nicely to request a username change. ;)
Oh, "Wolf-S" is the new name?

With that old name, that sounds reasonable.

I've seen people who come in, pick a good name... change their mind... change their mind again... and again. Reason? Cuz they got bored with the name and wanted to change it.

It's like some of my friends who keep changing their email addresses and AIM screen names. They do it so often that they end up losing their friends. Their loss. :(

Yes, thats right. So is it a good time to lock this thread?

I've seen people who come in, pick a good name... change their mind... change their mind again... and again. Reason? Cuz they got bored with the name and wanted to change it.

It's like some of my friends who keep changing their email addresses and AIM screen names. They do it so often that they end up losing their friends. Their loss. :(

:whistle:

yep that right it s getting nuts i know Vampy

About the 6 posts: I kind of forgot about this site, and now that I've found it again I'd like to be a more active member. :topic:

Go ahead and lock the thread, problem solved. :ty:

About the 6 posts: I kind of forgot about this site, and now that I've found it again I'd like to be a more active member. :topic:

Go ahead and lock the thread, problem solved. :ty:
Yes sir... ma'am... whoever you are! :thumb:

Mod Note: Thread locked at creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back