How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a little hopeful. Hubby will find out in a few hours if he will be able to go back to work at the ice cream plant. We found out last week he is being laid off from the security guard job due to a contract lost with the County. One hundred people being laid off in the security guard business.

[/B]

This made me wonder do you ever find usable parts there to make a saleable one from a bad one?

I've been lucky and found stuffs in scrap yard to bring back home. I once bought more scraps home than I dropped off. Lol!!!

Every muscle in my body is burning... ugh, I just want to fall over... Maybe I'll skip the work out tomorrow... x.x

Wirelessly posted

Hot! Temps just keep rising here.

like crap...hospital phone say pick up daughter 2pm i rush 17miles to be told be 6.30pm.poor girl in agony just give her morphine and two temizapan hope she sleep..my foot like football great pain may take bit daughter pain meds

Disappointed in a friend who took a manageable situation too seriously. See you in court girl!

Disappointed in a friend who took a manageable situation too seriously. See you in court girl!

Wasn't able to get that resolved huh? Not much of a friend is it? Hope it all works out though. :wave:

Worn down... The aquatics area in my work is too hot so they've had an industrial fan going all evening/night that's somewhat in the lobby (where I work, customer service/entrance desk), which already has terrible acoustics and we keep getting a lot of clientele coming through being noisy...Needless to say lots of confusion and people not being very accommodating...Talking at a moderate pace and with some semblance of annunciation shouldn't be that hard...and they reach over my desk for stuff... *sigh*

feeling so exhausted but same time, i dont know how to rest lol.

Hopefully in a few hours I will be feeling great. Daughter and I are going for a one hour massage this afternoon.

Other than the usual pain, just tired and blah.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling blessed!

Wirelessly posted

Extemely hot!

I hate migrance oh crappy. it doesn't work for me pain all the times. recently pain whoa serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back