How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tired for some reason, and hungry, crazy hungry. No food seems to be safe around me right now! And not like fatigues, my body is tired but yawning and yawning sleepy tired :D It's 9:27 on a Friday night and I'm ready for bed. I usually don't go to bed ntil at least midnight....what's up with this?

I think not good bad feeling leaving AD have great day..

feel luck decided not to gone back...:(
stupid scratch and win..oh well
it was like this morning i was dreaming of the new cars and motorbike and pay off student loads, nope reality came back...RME...

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling ok. I had minor surgery, a Uterus fibroid removed. It's benign , got to say that thing was huge! I am resting and feeling sleepy lol

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
Relief.

**disclaimer** if woman stuff makes you queasy, move right along. :lol:

For those of you still reading, I had a breast lump. It was confirmed by my doctor, and had a mammogram and ultrasound this afternoon. It was confirmed to be just a cyst, and no tumor. My family has an extraordinary breast cancer history (in that EVERY woman on my mother's side as far back as we can count has had breast cancer, and with many recurrences for some.) It literally feels like my sister and I are next.

So .. it was freaky to find it. But relieved today. That's my news for the weekend.

Hugs I know we have to go through so much as women. Keep up with your regular doc appointments. Very important doesn't matter age. Anything goes in our bodies

feel luck decided not to gone back...:(
stupid scratch and win..oh well
it was like this morning i was dreaming of the new cars and motorbike and pay off student loads, nope reality came back...RME...

Most I've ever won on the Scratch Offs were $350.00...Don't play them much anymore, only when I am feeling sort of "lucky" or if it's my day (Wednesday's)....as for the Lotto, maybe twice a month...not even close....

Relief.

**disclaimer** if woman stuff makes you queasy, move right along. :lol:

For those of you still reading, I had a breast lump. It was confirmed by my doctor, and had a mammogram and ultrasound this afternoon. It was confirmed to be just a cyst, and no tumor. My family has an extraordinary breast cancer history (in that EVERY woman on my mother's side as far back as we can count has had breast cancer, and with many recurrences for some.) It literally feels like my sister and I are next.

So .. it was freaky to find it. But relieved today. That's my news for the weekend.

Thats really good news ... if they had any doubt they would have done a biopsy ... I know how it is theres a history in my family too ... not the same type but still nasty stuff ... they've got me doing a CAT scan every 6 months to compare the spread since my insurance wont cover a PET scan and I cant do a MRI cause of the CI and the doc wont do a biopsy since its in a bad place ... so your doing good with what you found out today :D

Most I've ever won on the Scratch Offs were $350.00...Don't play them much anymore, only when I am feeling sort of "lucky" or if it's my day (Wednesday's)....as for the Lotto, maybe twice a month...not even close....

By all means share the wealth lol I need to try that I havent bought a lottery ticket since they started it in NC ... glad to see your surgery went well I'll send you a bottle of rum to go with the eye patch ;)

Really tired for some reason, and hungry, crazy hungry. No food seems to be safe around me right now! And not like fatigues, my body is tired but yawning and yawning sleepy tired :D It's 9:27 on a Friday night and I'm ready for bed. I usually don't go to bed ntil at least midnight....what's up with this?

Well we aint no spring chickens anymore chick lol and go eat something :P

Grouchy today...got up too early...went to let the dog out...opened the patio blinds and the sun hit my eye and hurt like hell!...Gotta' remember to put my sun glasses on in the early AM I'm guessing!...Thinking I'm gonna crawl right back into my warm bed since it's Saturday....:P

Thats really good news ... if they had any doubt they would have done a biopsy ... I know how it is theres a history in my family too ... not the same type but still nasty stuff ... they've got me doing a CAT scan every 6 months to compare the spread since my insurance wont cover a PET scan and I cant do a MRI cause of the CI and the doc wont do a biopsy since its in a bad place ... so your doing good with what you found out today :D

I hope everything is okay for you too.

I thought the CI magnet could be removed for an MRI? Or is that too complicated?

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling fine :) no complications so far all good :)

I hope everything is okay for you too.

I thought the CI magnet could be removed for an MRI? Or is that too complicated?

thanks ... when I talked to the oncologist about it he said he would call the ENT surgeon and get back with me ... he called a couple days later and said he talked to the ENT and was told it would have to be taken out before the MRI ... that was a selling point of the CI before I got it the audi told me if I ever had to have one the magnet could be taken out through a small incision then after a new, sterile magnet would be put back in ... no such luck it would be the entire surgery again ... twice ... to remove it and then re implant it after the MRI ... no thanks lol I now say all dr's are quacks LOL:laugh2:

Since I quit taking my medicine, I am clear headed and doing well. Usually weekends are lousy for me, but so far, I am doing well. I even have more energy to play with the dog.

Feeling a little tired after having fun in DC with my train friends.

feeling better too, since been spending 5 hours cleaning in side the house yesterday, it taken a load of me, and just picked up leaves this morning, nice and sunny here , calm too, really good autumn we're having. Im planning to have a big lunch and do some more study work then no study for 3 days from 3pm tmw...
as for study pressure, not so bad now, as done 2/3 of it already and it due in 2 weeks...
got everything under control now. its good

Last edited:
feeling better too, since been spending 5 hours cleaning in side the house yesterday, it taken a load of me, and just picked up leaves this morning, nice and sunny here , calm too, really good autumn we're having. Im planning to have a big lunch and do some more study work then no study for 3 days from 3pm tmw...
as for the study pressure, it's not so bad now, as done 2/3 of it already and it due in 2 weeks...pacing and doing bits of something else in the house during study break worked, (didnt like it but had to do it)
got everything under control now. its good

Media Studies, and next year Post Grad in Social Policy
then the next 4 years a Masters of Philosophy (Sociology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back