How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Felt good today, busy as a bee....tomorrow AM is surgery (eye)...so gotta get some early rest.

I will be praying for you:)

grumpy. just got bitten (more like nipped) in the ass by a dog as I put away my gear. my bike must be agitating him.

:mad2:

geee...not nice at all...drink some milk I find it helps with tinnitus, avoid chocolate too..avoid dried fruits (raisins, etc)...have a vanilla yogert helps too...

really sorry, I have it Bad too...i know exactly what's it like, not fun.
there will be better days..

Let's see, I have 1 tablespoon of raisins daily with my oatmeal. I can't have yogurt unless it is the coconut milk or rice milk ones and they taste crappy. I do drink almond milk daily. The only chocolate is 2 teaspoons of powdered cocoa in my coffee.

Took a nap, that helped some, but since it's such a part of daily life, I can usually deal with it. I think it is weather changes in the air pressure that makes it worse for me.

wow, i think similar abot weathers too, yes i think thats warrented...however maybe youshould experiement, leave of raisins...and chocolate are known to be quite bad...

i still have coffee (meant to be bad but if in small does it actually helps - weird) so in that case, as for you, the raisin might work same way for you, in small doses...

and your signature, is what i do too, taking 1 day at a time..but making sure i get things done 1 thing of study and 1 thing os house cleaning and 1 thing of garden and 1 thing of what to buy...makes all the difference for me...
thats 1 day at a time for me.
cheers

a little confuse and overwhelmed at work.... editor has requested some changes, but his instructions make no sense and even my supervisor is confused (she has to do the same thing too) so I'm just all BLAH I DON"T KNOW! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD METHOD HUH?!

Happy. It's a nice cool sunny day here.

And hoping Robin is doing good after her eye surgery and will be back with us soon.

Hmm, I guess I feel a bit rabid. Diverting my alcoholic mind by eating candies and talking to sponsor.

knackered been see grandson,it like a knife when other nan there and our little one go to her cos i live so far away,little boy forgets me runs to her that other granny...not thing i can do

Mixed feelings. Had my interview today. Think it went ok. They won't make a decision till next week (have others to interview).
My cellphones voice plan is just about maxed out and doesn't "reset" till end of Sunday. So need to remember not to answer the phone if anyone calls. I think this is the first time we've maxed out our minutes (or if we have, very rarely). Between my daughter's chattiness (her best friend is at a college out of state) and my job hunting...

Wirelessly posted

I am glad it's Friday! I am not looking forward to the doc appt.

Happy. It's a nice cool sunny day here.

And hoping Robin is doing good after her eye surgery and will be back with us soon.

Thks, Botti...and yeah, I'm back!...The surgery went very, very well...,got the eye patch and gauze off today and the bright lights were murder, but wore sun glasses....will take 3-5 days before the little blurness disappears...then will have to change my eye glasses, (just the lens for the right eye)...back for 2 more check-ups...then will schedule for the left eye...Very excited about not having to wear glasses pretty soon, only just for reading....

soo good luck with that...no more rude jokes for a while...
:giggle:

Shux...can't leave little Grummer by himself for another day!...:giggle:...I'm doing very, very well...surgery was a breeze!...Doctor was very handsome! :giggle:...I flirted a lot!...without any make-up on...jewelry and no fingernail polish!...and worst of all, no coffee that AM of the surgery....grrrr...back home now...into my old bad habits!...More "rude" jokes to come...:laugh2:

Relief.

**disclaimer** if woman stuff makes you queasy, move right along. :lol:

For those of you still reading, I had a breast lump. It was confirmed by my doctor, and had a mammogram and ultrasound this afternoon. It was confirmed to be just a cyst, and no tumor. My family has an extraordinary breast cancer history (in that EVERY woman on my mother's side as far back as we can count has had breast cancer, and with many recurrences for some.) It literally feels like my sister and I are next.

So .. it was freaky to find it. But relieved today. That's my news for the weekend.

Relief.

**disclaimer** if woman stuff makes you queasy, move right along. :lol:

For those of you still reading, I had a breast lump. It was confirmed by my doctor, and had a mammogram and ultrasound this afternoon. It was confirmed to be just a cyst, and no tumor. My family has an extraordinary breast cancer history (in that EVERY woman on my mother's side as far back as we can count has had breast cancer, and with many recurrences for some.) It literally feels like my sister and I are next.

So .. it was freaky to find it. But relieved today. That's my news for the weekend.

Yeah...a big sigh of *relief*...my sister had the same thing and she was freaking out about it...but is fine now....No breast cancer in my family that I know of...only skin cancer but not malignant.....

Know you'll keep on top of this, Alley....best of luck and health.

Yeah...a big sigh of *relief*...my sister had the same thing and she was freaking out about it...but is fine now....No breast cancer in my family that I know of...only skin cancer but not malignant.....

Know you'll keep on top of this, Alley....best of luck and health.

Thanks, RR. With my family history, I already started mammos at about age 28. Early. Insurance has always covered it (which they often won't, at that younger age) because of said family history. I had a cyst 6 years ago as well, and that was the same turnout as this. The scary part is that all the family history of breast cancer was always post-menopausal (there is actually a difference between pre- and post-) until the next woman in my family to have breast cancer was pre-menopausal. That changes things. Gene mutation maybe? Or bad luck? Hard to know at this point.

Thanks, RR. With my family history, I already started mammos at about age 28. Early. Insurance has always covered it (which they often won't, at that younger age) because of said family history. I had a cyst 6 years ago as well, and that was the same turnout as this. The scary part is that all the family history of breast cancer was always post-menopausal (there is actually a difference between pre- and post-) until the next woman in my family to have breast cancer was pre-menopausal. That changes things. Gene mutation maybe? Or bad luck? Hard to know at this point.

Well, it seems you're doing everything right...and if it does happen, you will catch it at a early stage...and more and more women are living much longer with breast cancer these days when it's caught in the early stages....I do my own breast exams often...so does my family doctor who taught me how...And to note...I've never had a mammogram!....Have heard some really horrid stories of friends having them...and even one friend said she had breast cancer a few months after having the mammogram....But if there is breast cancer in the family, definitely I would have a mammogram often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back