How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your Anniversary, enjoy your vacation! The cake sounds perfect for delicious spring or summertime treat. Will you share the recipe? :)

I don't even know the recipe. My husband is the best baker in the family! I just enjoy the results. :)

Give us all the Happy Recipe for a long lasting marriage, Botti?...Feel sure so many of us would love to know....

Give us all the Happy Recipe for a long lasting marriage, Botti?...Feel sure so many of us would love to know....

I can't tell you. Just good luck, and we have almost everything in common and enjoy the same things.

:D:applause: and happy wishes for you and hubby on your anniversary, Botti!
The cake looks wonderful. :D Hope you are having the best week!! I'm really happy for you!

Congrats, Botti! Happy Anniversary you two. I hope you're kidding about getting married at 11 part. :P

My 33rd anniversary is coming up thus August. :shock:

Frustrated with my work. Trying to write code for importing data, but, of course, there has to be "problem" data. Agh!

Happy. My daughter and grandson are back in the area (SIL will be here next week). They'll be here at least 6 months as he looks for a corporate position (which are elsewhere). Just made a date with my daughter & grandson to go to a model train & toy show (he's a bit young - 7 months, but she & I haven't grown up yet. :D )

Stuffed, but really happy. Got my taxes done and I will be able to pay off my car!!

I have lots of challege is very well normal I am everything pretty. I believe is very issues health!I attending to gym :) good lucky for me I am hard work!

i getting colder and colder....got heating high but giving me head ache

day coming to an end and not thought of ciggies until now..i desperate for one but holding in.. patch gum and nic inhaler all on. wish they were working though

Had a pretty good day, so I am just happy all over.

Disgruntled...!!...the "chef" in the family (my 18 yr. old "wannabe")...just ruined one of my pans...then his friend went to the bathroom and knocked off a clock off the wall...:roll:....Advil to the rescue....counted to 10..and told 'em to get out on the dockland try to catch some Shrimp....

YAAAAAY it's the weekend! now I just need to do some serious reading in my medical terminology book... 1 week left for Unit 3, and no reading done. That's 4 chapters. oops :)

soon better heal improve pretty crazy! changelle, we check find out question will doctor will migrante serious interpreter on this thursday :) glad of happy new doctor switch on my doctor back! happy for me hear news!

i getting colder and colder....got heating high but giving me head ache

sorry about that. maybe wrong sort of heater? like gas, it would give headaches, what not look aroud for this portable heat-pump type -space heaters its very very good and cheaper to run than conventional fan=heaters too

or oil-fin heaters are good too, just leave it on - if you chose that , get good brands dont go cheap, will be cheaper to run in long run - same with portable space heaters, but you'd be surprised.
just saying all this, in case its the shitty heaters giving you headaches..and have a sip or two of your fav dram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back