How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my birthday just three weeks away, here's how I feel: youthful. I feel like I'm 25 again, after all the changes I have gone through this year. I also have a spring in my step this year, too. :P

With my birthday just three weeks away, here's how I feel: youthful. I feel like I'm 25 again, after all the changes I have gone through this year. I also have a spring in my step this year, too. :P

LOL...you're a dead duck in the water!...LOL....that spring in ur step could be ants in ur pants...LOL....j/k Chico....grow old gracefully...now ya hear?

LOL...you're a dead duck in the water!...LOL....that spring in ur step could be ants in ur pants...LOL....j/k Chico....grow old gracefully...now ya hear?

Oh, yeah. I know I'm a sitting duck, and not much I can do about it. Oh, well. I'll deal with that when the time comes.

I'm feeling really good. I've been walking a lot ever since I got this fitbit, great little gadget. Yesterday I walked over 2 miles and that was just in the house. My biggest issue is not eating enough calories and it seems when I drink a lot of water it gives me a headache. I guess my body is in shock.HAHA

Have a doctors appointment today which means date night afterwards.

Feeling better...... nothing like a headache-killing hot bath to make one feel better. Oh, and no more riding my bicycle below freezing, either. :|

Lazy, relaxed and watching football. Excited for Sun night football Whoo hoo!! Go Patriots!

Feeling good after a 2 hour workout at the gym.

Dystonia pain at an extremely high level today. Sadly it's spreading, now in between all my ribs on the right side, shoulder blade, up my neck, causing eye twitch and my hip. BUT...I still beat yesterdays fitbit scores with over 6000 steps. I didn't think I could do it but I did so I am very happy. Even though I'm in a lot of pain I did what I wanted to do and that makes me happy.

Dystonia pain at an extremely high level today. Sadly it's spreading, now in between all my ribs on the right side, shoulder blade, up my neck, causing eye twitch and my hip. BUT...I still beat yesterdays fitbit scores with over 6000 steps. I didn't think I could do it but I did so I am very happy. Even though I'm in a lot of pain I did what I wanted to do and that makes me happy.

:hug:

After the news last night and the resultant lack of decent sleep, I feel worn out this morning.

I am thoroughly worn out. I'm regretting we didn't have the movers make that 2nd trip. We did 3 trailer loads ourselves and about 6 carloads. Too much. It's a half hour drive each way each time. I am sooooooo tired. I might take today off work.

Dystonia pain at an extremely high level today. Sadly it's spreading, now in between all my ribs on the right side, shoulder blade, up my neck, causing eye twitch and my hip.
:hug:

BUT...I still beat yesterdays fitbit scores with over 6000 steps. I didn't think I could do it but I did so I am very happy. Even though I'm in a lot of pain I did what I wanted to do and that makes me happy.
:thumb:

Whew...... Feeling a WHOLE lot better. Pent up frustration out the window. Now I can have an easier day today.

Frustrated...... The shower still hasn't been fixed, and I'm getting pissed off. I like stuff to be fixed in a timely manner, and this has exceeded 24 hours. Not sure what City law says about hot water being available, but I will look it up now.

Hoo boy. Here's what they had to say about this:

http://chicagoeviction.com/2012/01/...not-leave-tenants-without-heat-and-hot-water/

I intend to make REAL GOOD use of a couple of these.

Also, because my unit does not have a visual CO2/fire alarm as required by law, I'm gonna use this on them soon:

http://nad.org/issues/civil-rights/fair-housing-act/housing-discrimination

Needless to say, they've dug themselves a deep hole.

Frustrated...... The shower still hasn't been fixed, and I'm getting pissed off. I like stuff to be fixed in a timely manner, and this has exceeded 24 hours. Not sure what City law says about hot water being available, but I will look it up now.

Hoo boy. Here's what they had to say about this:

http://chicagoeviction.com/2012/01/...not-leave-tenants-without-heat-and-hot-water/

I intend to make REAL GOOD use of a couple of these.

Also, because my unit does not have a visual CO2/fire alarm as required by law, I'm gonna use this on them soon:

http://nad.org/issues/civil-rights/fair-housing-act/housing-discrimination

Needless to say, they've dug themselves a deep hole.

It would be best to verity the information from the first link from another source. My antivirus is saying there is an infection in that.

It would be best to verity the information from the first link from another source. My antivirus is saying there is an infection in that.

Yes, well. I am currently using my phone, and not my laptop at the moment, although I'm fairly sure the information is correct.

Yes, well. I am currently using my phone, and not my laptop at the moment, although I'm fairly sure the information is correct.

I should have said it in the earlier post but I was also in the midst of something else.

I my reason is that if you site that link in a complaint they may not believe you because of a virus problem report. It does not make any difference if the information is correct or not if the source is suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back