How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck DHB!

Me.. :P frustrated and discouraged...

Lazy. Had planned to mow at least part of my back yard tonight but the lazies took over.
Just hope my mower doesn't completely die on me. It's electric and sometimes doesn't want to run. Yesterday it was at it's worst but I did get the whole front yard done eventually.

Hope ur alright, there are always somebody in deeper shyt than us. There is a guy next to me is currently in surgery. 5 hours already and I saw him and feel bad that hes in worse condition than me. Looks like he was in blow up accident or something, which I have no clue.
Everybody goes though sometimes in their lives. I deal with spine issues all my life. I broke one of spine bone... image what would happen, I dodged the bullet. I will be fine but wont be the same.

Best of luck DHB!

Me.. :P frustrated and discouraged...

Chronic Brochititis...but feeling a little better now...gonna have that 5th left ear surgery Sept. 3....get the C-Scan next week (inner ear) and hoping the disease Cholesteatoma hasn't returned...so I need to recover fully before then...as I will not be able to blow my nose!.....I really hate hospitals....:roll:...(who doesn't)?...

Hope ur alright, there are always somebody in deeper shyt than us. There is a guy next to me is currently in surgery. 5 hours already and I saw him and feel bad that hes in worse condition than me. Looks like he was in blow up accident or something, which I have no clue.
Everybody goes though sometimes in their lives. I deal with spine issues all my life. I broke one of spine bone... image what would happen, I dodged the bullet. I will be fine but wont be the same.
Yeah I know about the 'other people are in deeper "poo" than I am' thought. My friend is one who is going through deeper 'shyt' as you call it.. I'm frustrated that I can't help her right now (no income and I'm in debt myself)- I have been able to in the past. Her cell phone is probably going to be shut off tonight- and at the worst possible time.

No- she cannot apply for government help etc- their income is just a bit too high even though ALL of the income goes towards child support (don't get me started on that...), very basic household bills, trying to pay down her medical bills (devastating ankle injury 2 years ago), and several unexpected expenses with nothing left over- she wants to help her daughter with wedding costs (just a little) but can't even do that.. just so many small problems separate could be handled easily but all clumped together it's become unmanageable.

So... yeah having issues with "well there's always somebody worse off than me!" part when someone I care about IS going through this shyt.

It sucks.

sorry not trying to sound angry or anything...just sharing my view :) I for one am glad you are where you are now DHB- back/spinal stuff is nothing to sneeze at- my grandmother broke several vertabrae (I was never clear on that..) and also suffered severe osteoporosis of the spine- she went from 5'3" to 4'8"/9" over the years :(- that's drastic.

Its exactly what Im looking for. If I am not, I would have decline offer for recent surgery. I got two weeks of window to decide. Took me 4 days to decide.
Hope it was the right decision. All the best in the speedy recovery, DHB!

Yeah I know about the 'other people are in deeper "poo" than I am' thought. My friend is one who is going through deeper 'shyt' as you call it.. I'm frustrated that I can't help her right now (no income and I'm in debt myself)- I have been able to in the past. Her cell phone is probably going to be shut off tonight- and at the worst possible time.

No- she cannot apply for government help etc- their income is just a bit too high even though ALL of the income goes towards child support (don't get me started on that...), very basic household bills, trying to pay down her medical bills (devastating ankle injury 2 years ago), and several unexpected expenses with nothing left over- she wants to help her daughter with wedding costs (just a little) but can't even do that.. just so many small problems separate could be handled easily but all clumped together it's become unmanageable.

So... yeah having issues with "well there's always somebody worse off than me!" part when someone I care about IS going through this shyt.

It sucks.

sorry not trying to sound angry or anything...just sharing my view :) I for one am glad you are where you are now DHB- back/spinal stuff is nothing to sneeze at- my grandmother broke several vertabrae (I was never clear on that..) and also suffered severe osteoporosis of the spine- she went from 5'3" to 4'8"/9" over the years :(- that's drastic.

I know exactly how you feel-- I have been in deep not once, but twice, and got out both times. The first time took a few years, the second a few months, and granted, there is frustration, but you can prevail, just need to stay positive, and good things will happen.

got similar spine arm hands problems myself but because someone is worse do not let that negate your pain...
I got both me legs can walk great pain others in wheelchairs who can do oylmpics,many people who appear have it worse do not always

I feel AWESOME!! Nothing like a good long bicycle ride on a beautiful day to have that happen.

very very lucky then....dems the best aches and pains to have

very very lucky then....dems the best aches and pains to have

Well, considering that the last time I rode far was several years ago, I decided to give it a try, and I did pretty well. Maybe, just maybe, I might try and go even further out west someday. I made it as far as the city limits of Lincolnwood, but didn't want to push myself too much, so I headed back to Chicago. I still need to build up endurance to ride more than ten miles, as it has been more than five years since I last did that.

not been on my bike for few years when eyesight and hands plus many other parts that falling off will take plunge again

not been on my bike for few years when eyesight and hands plus many other parts that falling off will take plunge again

There is special equipment for that, but it's not cheap, though. Funny thing is, I ended up in Evanston, which wasn't part of my plan, and I'm like, OOPS, wrong area.

I know exactly how you feel-- I have been in deep not once, but twice, and got out both times. The first time took a few years, the second a few months, and granted, there is frustration, but you can prevail, just need to stay positive, and good things will happen.
she doesn't have months or years right now. That's the frustrating part and why I set up a GoFundMe page.

Yes she will prevail but it's a ridiculously long time coming, three years at least trying to get ahead of everything and not have panic attacks every other day- especially with the debilitating ankle injury that will likely leave her permanently disabled.

Thank you though.

she doesn't have months or years right now. That's the frustrating part and why I set up a GoFundMe page.

Yes she will prevail but it's a ridiculously long time coming, three years at least trying to get ahead of everything and not have panic attacks every other day- especially with the debilitating ankle injury that will likely leave her permanently disabled.

Thank you though.

I know how you feel. One of my deep debts took more than three years-- it took nearly five. However, I do hope there is a way she can get the help she needs.

I finally get to see my doctor this Friday. My neck and collar bone are not doing so well after the car accident. If I turn my head my neck pops three times loudly, so I am trying my best to keep it still. Car finally goes into the shop this Tuesday. I don't need a rental since we have my daughters car sitting in the driveway.

Wednesday I go back to the dentist and have to drive the exact same road I got hit on. Hubby said he would come home from work and take me but I think I need to "get back on the horse". It will be my first time driving since the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back