How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just been down to the sea,but answer ls my son maning up and daughterinlaw not being so hard with me not allowed look after my grandchild cos deaf with epilepsy...I totally gutted

I just been down to the sea,but answer ls my son maning up and daughterinlaw not being so hard with me not allowed look after my grandchild cos deaf with epilepsy...I totally gutted
Oh, that is heartbreaking. Our time with grandchildren is so precious. I'm sorry caz. :hug:

Oh, that is heartbreaking. Our time with grandchildren is so precious. I'm sorry caz. :hug:

I been in tears all day,just come on computer take mind off it but not working...the other granny having my grandson for 6weeks school holidays then all of them going to malta my son grandson all her family,if I am lucky I may get 2hours with him if meet son in London but doubt that transpire

I been in tears all day,just come on computer take mind off it but not working...the other granny having my grandson for 6weeks school holidays then all of them going to malta my son grandson all her family,if I am lucky I may get 2hours with him if meet son in London but doubt that transpire
:(

Feeling a little chipper today after a good night's sleep.....saw my ENT yesterday...and a 5th left ear surgery is in the works after I get a CScan and paperwork completed....Sure hoping the Cholestoma has not returned, but the infection still is rampant in this ear....Funny thing but I'm not supposed to blow my nose...not looking forward to 2 weeks in the hospital but I surely do look forward to some relief from infection and pain....

Do you know why the sea is so salty? The when the sperm whale ejaculates it releases 1000 gallons of semen at a time. Not to mention all the other animals in the sea as well to a lessor extent. Makes the ocean water a tad bit salty :laugh2:

Noooooooooo! I'm never going into the ocean again! :pissed:

That reminds me of an old whale joke, but it's a little risque and adult in nature, so I'll just link it instead of posting it here: Two Whales Joke - Animal Jokes

I hope things get better.. It seems like many are dealing with some rough times.

Been thru this myself, Caz...very painful!....

Feeling a little chipper today after a good night's sleep.....saw my ENT yesterday...and a 5th left ear surgery is in the works after I get a CScan and paperwork completed....Sure hoping the Cholestoma has not returned, but the infection still is rampant in this ear....Funny thing but I'm not supposed to blow my nose...not looking forward to 2 weeks in the hospital but I surely do look forward to some relief from infection and pain....
I hope this surgery goes well for you.

I understand why you can't blow your nose because the ear tubes are connected to it. Can you use a snot sucker (bulb syringe) for your nose like we do on infants? That would clean it out without blowing. Otherwise, I guess you can just daintily dab at your nose with a lacy hanky like olden days ladies did. :)

Do you know why the sea is so salty? The when the sperm whale ejaculates it releases 1000 gallons of semen at a time. Not to mention all the other animals in the sea as well to a lessor extent. Makes the ocean water a tad bit salty :laugh2:

That's why some women say that they use their husband's or boyfriend's sperm to put on their face for smooth skin. I just cant bring myself to do that. No way....blllleeeehhhh

I hope this surgery goes well for you.

I understand why you can't blow your nose because the ear tubes are connected to it. Can you use a snot sucker (bulb syringe) for your nose like we do on infants? That would clean it out without blowing. Otherwise, I guess you can just daintily dab at your nose with a lacy hanky like olden days ladies did. :)

Yeah...thought the same thing...and I have allergies....:hmm:...and blow my nose after showering....feel my chest congestion plays a part in it too...Ears were vacuumed out and my head feels much clearer today, but ear is bleeding again....Thinking positive tho'!...As otherwise, I'm very healthy and active...Gonna give those doctors and nurses a little "hell" again...:lol:...and hopefully, don't run into another guy that wants my Robe!

That's why some women say that they use their husband's or boyfriend's sperm to put on their face for smooth skin. I just cant bring myself to do that. No way....blllleeeehhhh

There goes my innocence. :bye:

Are you sure you haven't tried it??? Is that why you have that healthy glow about your face in your pics?!?!?!? :naughty:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Don't kid yourself, that boy loves to swallow everytime he's at the outer banks! :laugh2::laugh2:

I could be really bad right now but I won't :squint: I'll just give you a spanking next time you visit :laugh2:

Are you sure you haven't tried it??? Is that why you have that healthy glow about your face in your pics?!?!?!? :naughty:

:laugh2::laugh2:

I buy expensive serum so maybe it is made with that stuff and I am not aware of it. :hmm:

Kind of homesick at the moment, only few more days left of my vacation and trying to figure out something but I'm optimistic about it.

I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back