How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good smiles :D I am happy peace!

Big day for my granddaughter-Kiera. She is part of the ice show this evening.

"Grouchy" this early AM...due to someone banging and knocking on the door...some people are "Early Birds"....some are "Night Owls"....(maybe I need to put up a sign on my door!)....Well....they got a ear-fulll and an eye-opener when I came to the door with my hair sticking every which way...and asking so sweetly...."what the hell do you want?" :giggle:....Got a response of"....."ummmmm (and in that Arnold Swiggy look)...."I'll Be Back"....so I said....(in my Clint Eastwood impression)...."Fine!...Make My Day!"

Feeling a bit peckish today. Gonna whip up a nice brunch today.

feeling awesome. having alone time with my wife.
smug.gif

Then what are you doing here? :cool: :)

letting her have a little nap. So I can rock her world a bit later this afternoon. then we are going out to dinner. after some cuddling, I'm gonna rock her world several more times. :naughty:

Hot, sick of rain, major headache. Sick of not sleeping. Just generally sick of life.

Pretty good. Slept in. Feeling rested. Leisurely having coffee & breakfast in front of the computer. Pain not as bad last night or this morning, as I would have expected after longer than normal walk with my Mika dog yesterday. :P

Looking forward to our DD (daughter) coming over later after she finishes work. :aw:

Productive. Getting things done around the house for a change.

Other than being warm (someone turned off the A/C) and stuffed (awesome vegetable soup I made), I am feeling fine. Found the cause of my headache yesterday and I am rectifying the problem. Filled my 64 ounce mug with ice, water and lemon juice. Now, I will not be short on my water. For 3 days, I barely got 20 ounces in me.

Tired and somewhat a little sad....but my friend came over today and cheered me up...did a little shopping. Taking my doggie to the Vet in the AM also, as she has a "cough" that I'm concerned about (a few days), then seeing the doc myself. Tomorrow's another day, tho'!

Cool that is great I am figure out find out best effort! :)

Last night was Ice Fantasy- a yearly event at East York Arena-Skating club. Starting the next year-already.
Kiera all excited to "move up" a level.
She is is almost 8 now.

Hopeful I can get out of the place I'm working.
I'm feeling really tired and somewhat depressed opposite my last post of being content. I'm just not happy anymore there, never have been but it pays the bills for now. I've been looking for another job for the last couple of months but started last year and so far-it doesn't look like the job market for the Deaf is there. At least not in my area with a wage I can afford to live on.

so tonight I'm feeling...hopeful and at the same time hopeless.
it's a weird mix. :)

Luck, luck please come my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back