How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Love chocolate. In fact, I have some in the freezer. Hmmm...

Dive in, it's soul food, swear to god. Better keep tabs on mine, my bum doesn't take that too well, know what I mean? :giggle:

:laugh2: I'm sure your bum will be just fine! Everyone likes a little extra in the back! :D If I could put on like....... 3 pounds there alone, and take it off out of my boobs I'd be great! :D You're lucky it goes there.... :doh:

Nothing wrong with having a good booty to flaunt to the world ;)

Everything hurts!!!! And i want rhe brownies Mew ate!!! And yup.....cramps..ouch....

You don't want those brownies.... They're long digested now.... :twisted: Maybe you would like new brownies instead? :P

SOOOO happy that today is a half day at work and then I am off for the next two weeks!!!!

i feel guitly of eating homemade cookies, too many. Yet I am hungry. I have to wait for a few hours to have a big dinner.

I don't feel like undertaking a 2000 mile drive across the US alone today and I wish I had somewhere to stop and rest along I-40, but sadly I'll have to sleep in the car.

I don't feel like undertaking a 2000 mile drive across the US alone today and I wish I had somewhere to stop and rest along I-40, but sadly I'll have to sleep in the car.

Where will you be getting on I-40 at?

I'll be getting on I-40 in Tennessee and heading straight into Arkansas (Going to be a long drive across Tennesee.

Oh ok I was going to say if you were going to be on I-40 in NC the NCSD is in Morganton not far off the interstate you could make a side trip lol

I'm feeling alone, sad, crying while driving because I feel like I abandoned my family. I'm considering just turning back.

I'm feeling alone, sad, crying while driving because I feel like I abandoned my family. I'm considering just turning back.

Many adult children leave the nest. Unless you provided financial or emotional support to your family & they will suffer from your leaving, don't feel guilty.
Try your new adventure for a little while & if it doesn't feel right, and makes you feel worse than how you felt "at home", then you can always go back.

I'm in Arkansas, just crossed the mississippi river, about time Tennessee ended.. geeze

Feeling great, got all my shopping done and most gifts are wrapped. The mall was crazy busy but used valet parking. Best $5 I've spent in a long time. People were waiting almost an hour to park. Have a few gifts to wrap, but tonight I am relaxing. Hopefully find a good movie to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back