How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hack hack sniffle sniffle

Sorry. No one at home to moan & groan to. :lol:

My oldest granddaughter caught pinkeye at school...

Just waiting for my symptoms to start. :)

this sounds like you got your medicine sorted....stay on this on for while longer, seems like you are finally able to relax and control it...

trick is travis, you have to learn how to relax in intense situation
by 'reframing'
reframing is like make situation/feeling with different name, so if really bad, make yourself believe not that bad, and keep thinking it...
the
the keep thinking it makes YOUR own willpower stronger to relax...

i learnt this when young when i used to race motocross, and if riding stiff and intense you will crash, if relaxed and loose (not too loose you still need to hold bike firm in legs and arms), strange but relax and firm quite tricky

tricky to do!

but you can learn how, only way to learn how
is
practise
you're doing well

Yes it is correct. I learn trick mind is very how feeling powerful mind anxiety images. I don't know :lol: How feeling anxiety is very control mind feeling and thought. it is rid thought. It is very interesting SSRI complication. I really interesting yoga sound look likes soft calm down my mind. it is true.

it is very trick on my mind is very really relax. suppose my mind is very spiritual limit bit conflict. It is very some anxiety normal. I relax on my mind is very feeling and learn more functions mind :) I research anxiety alots of really good relax!

Yes it is correct. I learn trick mind is very how feeling powerful mind anxiety images. I don't know :lol: How feeling anxiety is very control mind feeling and thought. it is rid thought. It is very interesting SSRI complication. I really interesting yoga sound look likes soft calm down my mind. it is true.

it is very trick on my mind is very really relax. suppose my mind is very spiritual limit bit conflict. It is very some anxiety normal. I relax on my mind is very feeling and learn more functions mind :) I research anxiety alots of really good relax!

Yoga is really great for anxiety. A doctor told me to practice yoga for that reason.

Yoga is really great for anxiety. A doctor told me to practice yoga for that reason.

That is good help easy anxiety make sure great calm down easy relax, I should be go to yoga. :P That is help anxiety for practice control breath. I not enough skills cope on anxiety! :aw:

My oldest granddaughter caught pinkeye at school...

Just waiting for my symptoms to start. :)

I remember those days. Luckily I rarely got it as an adult, but my youngest was prone to them. I think one of our eye doctors said pink eye was caused by the same virus that causes ear infections. Don't know if that's true, but the same daughter was/is my ear infection kid.

I remember those days. Luckily I rarely got it as an adult, but my youngest was prone to them. I think one of our eye doctors said pink eye was caused by the same virus that causes ear infections. Don't know if that's true, but the same daughter was/is my ear infection kid.

I believe it. Thing is, I was visiting the day before she was sent home from school, and she rushed in after school, hugged me and handed me a bunch of photos of a birthday party she attended.. As I told my daughter, I probably spit in my hands and rubbed my eyes after! :P

I haven't had pinkeye since my kids were little, but one daughter has four kids and the other is about to have her first, so I anticipate many happy years of exposure coming up.

Wirelessly posted

Feeling energetic to get my groove on! Zumba night!

I'm feeling anxious as RR's tying up her shoelaces on her boot....:Ohno:

NOT! :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Feeling a lot better than yesterday . I had a bad headache.

hayfever season for me, and i dislike it, esp in the mornings (love morning sun in spring but my nose can't hack it)
i never used to be prone to hayfever until 3 years ago , it all changed...weird

migraine reached it peak 2am sick rest of night great relife when it gone....i think migraine most disabling condition and i wish medics take it more seriously...i unable to make commitments cos of migraine i know how jarvis feel.
hope pollen count stays low grum

Very "watery & swimming eyes" these past few days...really hate it and am reluctant to take anything for it (as I really do hate to take any kind of Pill)....

Right now?
Stressed, annoyed and tired.
I hate not understanding an assignment and I've read it over and over again... or my professor. Which is driving me insane, he's even getting annoyed with me asking him every class what he said here and there.
But besides that...
Good! Excited for Friday because Tap Lessons! :D

sound like eye drops you need rr not pills

Have those too, Caz...always had dry, allergy eyes...and more testing done on the right (after the surgery) last month...fo find out if I have fluid behind the eye....2 more weeks. It just gets worse this time of year (fall)....

modify migrance doesn't work happened food recently stranger

I am feeling very sad but please don't ask. Some of you already know why.
Will not be on AD as much as I used to be...:cry:

I am tired of hearing all these people in our "government" talk out of their A**. I wish one of them would just stand up and grow a pair or something already!

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling so blessed! I got to spend a little time with Izzie , the British Bulldog puppy :) her dog daddy showed me pics and video of his Izzie when he first brought her home (puppy 6 weeks)

and could not help it with my ahhh's and adorables coming out of my mouth. Izzie is such a little darling and lovable doggie.

Last edited:
Im Starving!! and Not allowed to eat until Tmw am , have to do a 12 hour fast for blood test for sugar and cholesterol levels...nothing alarming, not ill or anything, it just part of the free heart-check which i think its a good idea to have one. but man its only 9:43pm and I'm HUNGRY already geez hurry up 7:30am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back