How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing I didn't get this stupid foot problem after playing softball.

or did you kick someones arse?!?! ;) Hope your foot feels better soon!!

No, our team got our butts kicked big time but it was fun to play. I have always had that problem with my foot. I have plantar fascitis (inflammation in the soles). As long as I ice it after playing, it is fine the next day. If I don't, I will have a hard time walking for a few days. I am icing it now.

Tired. Massive thunderstorm with lightning last night. Kept me awake since 2 am. TGIF!!

I feel kind of crappy today. My eye feels like it's going to pop out the socket. I have a major headache and my jaw hurts. To top that off my side hurts from the kidney stones.

ARG!

FREE!! The "kid" just left for a week long vacation. PARTY time! Too bad I don't party, though. :o

feeling pretty good cuz I've had a long good ride to Toronto. 345 miles. 7.5 hrs. 2 gas refills (about $25 total).

i feel pissed off, but at same time due to alcohol, its helping to put things in perspective.../

feeling pretty good cuz I've had a long good ride to Toronto. 345 miles. 7.5 hrs. 2 gas refills (about $25 total).

seem like a lot of fun,to ride a motorcycle, it been years since i last rode... damn one day after study...

Last edited:
id probably start off on a 250 just to get hang on riding then 6 months hop on a 750, not gonna ride silly fast it just bigger bikes are better for long rides

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I am feeling lazy haha woke up early to go do Zumba special day to celebrate my teachers birthday. Fun fun :)

It was a good day for me...got all my chores done and dinner is over...expecting lots of company tomorrow and am excited to be able to see them.

Doctor didn't have time to give me my trigger point injections yesterday, so today I am in a ton of pain. Laying on the couch at my moms with a lot of ice. Everyone else is outside. It's a hot day 100 degrees but dropping to 68 degrees on Monday. Huge difference:-!

doctor didn't have time to give me my trigger point injections yesterday, so today i am in a ton of pain. Laying on the couch at my moms with a lot of ice. Everyone else is outside. It's a hot day 100 degrees but dropping to 68 degrees on monday. Huge difference:-!

oww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back