How are you feeling today? Part II

Reba,I'm going to scold you for not going to the ER and having that checked out. That sounds like something that needs some further attention.

I'm surprised the ambulance attendants didn't insist. I know, a real PITA having to go to the ER, and I would avoid it too.
EMS can't insist. They didn't seem overly concerned because me readings were OK.

I'm going to contact my primary care doctor tomorrow and see what she says.

I kind of think Reba and Caz both should be in the ER. Both those things sound like they should be monitored at close range.

Not good but better.

EMS left a few minutes ago.

Right after lunch, while still sitting at the table, I suddenly felt light-headed and I broke into a heavy sweat. TCS said I turned white/gray. I felt nauseated and spit up a little bit. TCS tried to check my BP but twice the monitor read "E" for error, meaning it couldn't register. I kept feeling worse, so TCS called 911. EMS got here in a few minutes.

The two techs checked me out, did a few tests, checked my meds, talked to me a bit, and offered to take me to hospital, if I wanted. My EKG and sugar levels were good. My BP was low; it dropped 20 points when I stood up.

By the time that was all done, I felt a little better; the sweating had stopped. So I declined the trip.

I'll try to relax a little this afternoon but I have a school assignment I need to do today.

I have an important interview tomorrow morning, so I hope this doesn't happen again.

I'm afraid I gave TCS a scare. :(

I had the same symptoms twice before several years ago....still unknown what the problem was....I had thought it might or could be low blood sugar...but everything was fine...I'm not a diabetic, just a little anemic...and don't have high blood pressure....so whatever it was...sure hope it never comes back...(same for you!)

Tooth infection...getting antibotics in the AM...and having this tooth extracted when the swelling goes down...I'm so chicken *snif* when it comes to Dentists...

Not good but better.

Right after lunch, while still sitting at the table, I suddenly felt light-headed and I broke into a heavy sweat. TCS said I turned white/gray. I felt nauseated and spit up a little bit. TCS tried to check my BP but twice the monitor read "E" for error, meaning it couldn't register. I kept feeling worse, so TCS called 911. EMS got here in a few minutes.

The two techs checked me out, did a few tests, checked my meds, talked to me a bit, and offered to take me to hospital, if I wanted. My EKG and sugar levels were good. My BP was low; it dropped 20 points when I stood up.

By the time that was all done, I felt a little better; the sweating had stopped. So I declined the trip.

I'll try to relax a little this afternoon but I have a school assignment I need to do today.

I have an important interview tomorrow morning, so I hope this doesn't happen again.

:hug:

Not good but better.

:shock:

were you feeling very anxious or stressed out before this incident?

EMS can't insist. They didn't seem overly concerned because me readings were OK.

I'm going to contact my primary care doctor tomorrow and see what she says.

Good idea, you want to know what started the condition to begin with. Take it easy.

Wonder how much more pain I can take....before I lose it. Hate when it all hits at the same time. On top of all that, I have a very sharp ear pain. It was a busy weekend that is for sure. Going to rest up a lot this week and hopefully get back to my usual self.

apprehensive going to hospital later get mri results hoping find my brain

Wonder how much more pain I can take....before I lose it. Hate when it all hits at the same time. On top of all that, I have a very sharp ear pain. It was a busy weekend that is for sure. Going to rest up a lot this week and hopefully get back to my usual self.

:hug: hope you are feeling better today!

know that feeling pain..you tend lose motivation I know I should exercise it six of one or half dozen of the other...Do you take pain killers?dont be stoic angel if need them take them just before pain kicks in badly I do

Tooth infection...getting antibotics in the AM...and having this tooth extracted when the swelling goes down...I'm so chicken *snif* when it comes to Dentists...

Sorry about the bad tooth, Robin,hope all goes well with the extraction! I know, no fun:ugh:

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

I despise going to the dentist too. It is my least-favorite "medical" activity.

I am excited about watching a open captioned movie at movie theatre tonight. The movie I am going to watch is American Sniper.

I hope everybody feels better now.

Back