HOVRS MVP Building Address Book

Endy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just opened my HOVRS account couple months ago. Finally, I got my Purple number. Now, I saw MVP and it's Free. I want MVP too. I have to build my address book to get a free MVP! However, I can help you getting your MVP and you help me getting my MVP. If we can exchange email addresses, please send me via MP, for the privacy's sake.

Just the first name and email address via MP.

If you know anyone that need more help building their address book, let them know or let me know.

Good Luck on getting free MVPs.

Many thanks!!!

OK, let me ask this. If one didn't bother to bother building his address book, does this mean he won't be getting his MVP?

OK, let me ask this. If one didn't bother to bother building his address book, does this mean he won't be getting his MVP?

Yeah, it looks like that way. I contacted HOVRS and they say to keep building up my address book, the more I invite, it speeds up the process to get a free MVP.

I am giving it a try to build my address book to get one. If you have HOVRS and building your address book to get one. Sure.

It's not that you won't get free MVP, you are the last in line. ;)

It's not that you won't get free MVP, you are the last in line. ;)

Yeah, in other word, I am the last in the waiting line to get a free MVP. They said to build my address book, it moves me to somewhere in waiting line. I got two persons added, I just moved to 15th from 20th(that's the last line).

If you knew about this, how many persons on my address book that would complete to get one. How long would you get your free MVP?

Yeah, in other word, I am the last in the waiting line to get a free MVP. They said to build my address book, it moves me to somewhere in waiting line. I got two persons added, I just moved to 15th from 20th(that's the last line).

If you knew about this, how many persons on my address book that would complete to get one. How long would you get your free MVP?

That puzzles me too. I wasn't able to figure this out though. Just sent as many emails as soon as possible and let them accept your invitation, only then will you be connected purple and for that in order to move forward in line. Just do the 5 steps. I'm stuck in between lines at the moment... :(

That puzzles me too. I wasn't able to figure this out though. Just sent as many emails as soon as possible and let them accept your invitation, only then will you be connected purple and for that in order to move forward in line. Just do the 5 steps. I'm stuck in between lines at the moment... :(

That's interesting. Other people said the same thing. They tell me not to give up. So, don't give up. Keep trying. How many you already have? How many do you need? I give you one and you give me one (via private message, please)

Don't give up. Keep trying.

Do you know anyone who already got a free MVP? If so, ask that person how to get help?

dont be fooled by marketing tactics get in line for mvp is BS

Hello you all.. I realized I'm late for this kind of thing but I'm in need for help with building up the address book, in order to get MVP for myself.. I was wondering if anybody could help me with that? I'll be willing to trade the name and the email address... if anybody could, help, would be much appreciated thanks..

you can do few invites but not alot of people do those invites anymore. You will soon get your MVP eventually.

question- what does FCC have to say about this who gets MVP when due to where you asre in line ?

Yeah, I'm interesting building one on address book. I wants to able to get the move closer to getting the mvp.

Back