Houston, we have a problem...

The_One

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to posting a introduction post, so here it goes. I'm AJ, I'm 22, married, I live in Houston, Tx but I was born in Argentina. I"M HOH since birth, its sensorineural progressive so I might be deaf soon. I am taking a ASL class which I could not afford before and that is the only reason I never learned ASL but I find it fascinating. I am hoping to learn more about the Deaf culture and people since I was unfortunately raised in the hearing world...

Welcome welcome you should go into the general chat area..and look for the thread " everything is bigger in texas" and add yourself :):) hehe yay another texan!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy this insightful forum. :)

Well I finally got around to posting a introduction post, so here it goes. I'm AJ, I'm 22, married, I live in Houston, Tx but I was born in Argentina. I"M HOH since birth, its sensorineural progressive so I might be deaf soon. I am taking a ASL class which I could not afford before and that is the only reason I never learned ASL but I find it fascinating. I am hoping to learn more about the Deaf culture and people since I was unfortunately raised in the hearing world...

Hey! I noticed you born in Argentina. Me too! When did you move to America? I did when i was 4 months old to St. Louis, Missouri.

Hey Deaf_Mortage! yes I was born in Argentina, in Mar del Plata and I moved here to Houston almost 7 years ago, when I was 15, love it here!

Hey Deaf_Mortage! yes I was born in Argentina, in Mar del Plata and I moved here to Houston almost 7 years ago, when I was 15, love it here!

Do you love Houston's famous light rail crashing into vehicles? ;)

I had never heard about that but I'm sure it was no fun! I live in the NorthWest side of Houston, it's more peaceful out here, I don't think I could handle living downtown!

Back