Hotspot tethering included at AT&T TAP?

Root any Android device and you can usually get unlimited wireless hotspot at no additional cost with custom ROM's

I have rooted and used custom rom since 2008, probably 300GB+ used since 4 years.

No tether detected or caught by AT&T yet, I am happy. Unlimited internet and SMS also for $35/month. :cool2:

Root any Android device and you can usually get unlimited wireless hotspot at no additional cost with custom ROM's

What phone service are you using?

Most phone service use tired data now, if you use a lot of data on unlimited plan so they will throttling your data to make much slower.

Here's the email

Dear -----------------,

This email is to confirm, that we have changed your Tap plan to $50.00 per month, which will include: 3GB Internet data email and unlimited messaging. Hot Spot is included with your package. The plan was backdated to 7-21-2012 to 8-20-2012.

Thank you,

NCCD Support Group

Hotspot IS included with 3 GB. :wave:

Ok, first, remove the jailbroken and remove any unauthorized tethering so use official tethering that Apple provided so let see if get work or not.

^didnt work on my phone when my plan was the 3gb

Same here.

I think about want switch to Verizon because at&t service is horrible at my university and some of WiFi are very congested. I'm wait for iPhone 5 to release in next month and I will try to test with Verizon.

Hey did you "root" your Android phone and download Google Wifi Tether? I hacked my phone and rooted it, then downloaded Google's Wifi Tether, it works like CHARM!! I tethered my laptop wirelessly for 30 min with no issue. I noticed it's hell lot faster and better than I used to have BB Tether from my Blackberry 8830 to my laptop..

Catty

Back