Hot Sauce!

Chuck

Reaction score
whats your favorite hot sauce? and whats your favorite thing to put it on? Mine is Louisiana style. Tabasco, Cajun, Frank's.

I put it on pretty much everything but chicken and fruit are heavenly.

I like the stuff you're talking about on fish. On fruit? Wow. Which fruits?

Then there's Mongolian fire oil. I think that's the name. A friend of mine made beef jerky and it was in the recipe. It was really hard to make because it needed to stay in the oven overnight, but they were so good you'd just keep eating them, lucky to have any left by morning.

Oh, and I got in the habit of putting Sriracha sauce - it's a thai hot pepper thing - on peanut butter sandwiches. Sounds weird, but really good combination.

I forgot about sriracha. So good. I need to get some soon. any fruit is good. apples, watermelon, bananas. any. On peanut butter? That sounds disgusting. gonna try it. lol

In a region of people who like sugary, fried crap and despise anything mildly picante, my selection at the store is quite limited and my price range for it is as well. I just go with regular tabasco. My friend also loves picante food, but he hates tabasco because it smells bad..lol Kind of like sardines I guess, people hate the smell and never try them based on that alone. Anyway, I digress.

Back