Horoscope tolerance

My sister is a Virgo and she is neat and orderly and i had a friend that a Virgo he was so neat when he parked his car all the wheels had to lined up right inside a parking space .

My father was a Virgo and was very messy.
My oldest brother is a Taurus and is very bull-headed.
My other brother is Pisces on the cusp of Aquarius and is two-faced at all times.
My mother is Aries the ram and has always butted in whenever she wanted.
Like I said earlier, I am Cancer the crab and do tend to be very shy.

My sister is a Virgo and she is neat and orderly and i had a friend that a Virgo he was so neat when he parked his car all the wheels had to lined up right inside a parking space .

Could that be OCD....(where/when the guy parked his car)....reminds me of a TV show I used to watch.....dang it, can't remmy his name...worked for the police department....everything had to be "just right", not even an eighth-inch off....washed his hands all the time....would not shake hands....

Could that be OCD....(where/when the guy parked his car)....reminds me of a TV show I used to watch.....dang it, can't remmy his name...worked for the police department....everything had to be "just right", not even an eighth-inch off....washed his hands all the time....would not shake hands....

monk?

My father was a Virgo and was very messy.
My oldest brother is a Taurus and is very bull-headed.
My other brother is Pisces on the cusp of Aquarius and is two-faced at all times.
My mother is Aries the ram and has always butted in whenever she wanted.
Like I said earlier, I am Cancer the crab and do tend to be very shy.

I had a friend that had a Taurus moon and she was very bulled head. I am a fire sign and I like men that are fire or air signs. I had no idea what sign the guy was until later on . I know you can't judge a person by their sign as people can be the same sign and be nothing alike. I read more people are born in September , the parents were trying to keep warm in the winter!. There are 2 September birthdays in my family and one in August. I knew what my parents were doing in the winter!

I use my horoscope as a pick up line.. it works.

I was living Ca and was going food shopping , a guy came running up to me and ask me what sigh I was then ran off, I think he had a bet with someone what sign I was . People were really into your horoscope in Ca. When you meet someone new they wanted to know your sign right away. It took me awhile to get use to this. I thought it was odd, it was like if you were the wrong sign a person could not be friend with you. When I lived in Boston people did not made a fuss out what sign you were.

I know there's some topics about horoscopes and that stuff but I'm wondering something else.
I've never been big with the horoscope readings and things yet I always see people talking about it on fb, chat, "x vs y compatibility", etc. and it gets me. :dizzy:

How accurate do you take it to be?
Do you consider that your sign is the exact representation?

The way that horoscopes have been commercialized today decreases the accuracy to almost non-existent.

Back