Horoscope tolerance

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
I know there's some topics about horoscopes and that stuff but I'm wondering something else.
I've never been big with the horoscope readings and things yet I always see people talking about it on fb, chat, "x vs y compatibility", etc. and it gets me. :dizzy:

How accurate do you take it to be?
Do you consider that your sign is the exact representation?

don't kill my topic yet :P
I'm curious for what people will say about their experiences if real to the prediction. hmm

:D I do check mine and at most of time, it wasn't matched or applied to my experiences at all. sorry!

My guess it's just a fun, off the wall thing to do with ur spare time....(checking out ur horoscope).....just the other day, received an email from "Bertha", (astrologer to the "stars")....she gave me 6 Lottery "lucky" numbers.....so.....I'm gonna play them next week...(only cost $1 at the cornor store)...and see if I "get lucky"! HAHA...

My guess it's just a fun, off the wall thing to do with ur spare time....(checking out ur horoscope).....just the other day, received an email from "Bertha", (astrologer to the "stars")....she gave me 6 Lottery "lucky" numbers.....so.....I'm gonna play them next week...(only cost $1 at the cornor store)...and see if I "get lucky"! HAHA...

I'm wondering what you will be thinking if you, in fact, do win the jackpot.....

I look at my horoscope every so often, but I don't pay much attention to it. As far as my Zodiac or star sign, I do match a lot of the things, but not totally. I am Cancer the crab.

I'm wondering what you will be thinking if you, in fact, do win the jackpot.....

if I actually did win?.....Lady Luck doesn't come around me too much....I earn things the hard way....but if "Betha" did give me the winning numbers....that would be somewhat quizzical to my intellect....who knows? stranger things have happened.

I don't really pay attention to it. But I remember in the Reagan administration, some people were worried that Nancy Reagan believed in it and might be influencing the course of government through her husband sharing the belief.

I pay attention to it sometimes cuz it explains perfectly how I am... ugh a gemini freak for life :P

I don't really pay attention to it. But I remember in the Reagan administration, some people were worried that Nancy Reagan believed in it and might be influencing the course of government through her husband sharing the belief.

I remember that, Botti!

I don't believe in this stuff. FWIW, I'm a Libra with a stellium in Virgo. So why am not neat and orderly like my father? :P

I don't believe in this stuff. FWIW, I'm a Libra with a stellium in Virgo. So why am not neat and orderly like my father? :P

*gasp!*....ur not neat and orderly??? like ur father?.....Never met a Virgo was that "neat and orderly"....As for Libra's.....like nice things...and beauty....

*gasp!*....ur not neat and orderly??? like ur father?.....Never met a Virgo was that "neat and orderly"....As for Libra's.....like nice things...and beauty....

My sister is a Virgo and she is neat and orderly and i had a friend that a Virgo he was so neat when he parked his car all the wheels had to lined up right inside a parking space .

I don't read mine but I clip it out daily and copy it.....Then hand copies to people who ask "What did you do today" or "How was your day"

I find the Chinese zodiac to be more accurate than the western zodiac, although it misses the marks a lot still.

Believe my "woman's intuition" and "on 2nd thought"....or on "the same token"....is more reliable than a Horoscope.....

Back