Hope to meet some nice friends

birdlady

Reaction score
I am finely able to come to forum dont know how but here I am .. I enjoy talks in general. Just haveing someone to talk to makes the days and night better.
When you have no one to sign with or talk to . it like watching paint dry.. I am hoh and deaf on left.. I do lip read, and do some signs.. But in general I just need friends. I am ashamed that I have not gotten father in my learning of signs. and I do get better as I am not shy any more. But I am on skype if anyone wants to put up with me... Live chats.. or just text if you want.. I am not a teacher of asl.. but like to meet new people and would like them to get to know me.. I am older 61 to be exact Just had a BD so if you think I am not to old.. touch me.. I here to be a friend..

Welcome back birdlady.....we are in the same time zone. AD gets quiet here at night so if you ever need or want to chat send me a message. From reading some of your posts, I think we have some things in common. Hope your feeling better.

Take care,
Angel

Thank you Angel1989, I am always around..If you want to touch me you can anytime you need a friend..Linda

Back