Honestly...

justbeautiful

Reaction score
There are way too many forum subjects on here. It's kinda confusing... could you reduce them?:hug:pretty please???

Like for example... All you would really need are two catagories. "general" and "relationships" .... thats all thats necessary. It would make alldeaf.com much more fun to keep up with... and a more attractive website.

Well, we the ADers who have been in this AD for a long time - gettin' used to it. I am sure you will get use to it if, you come here often and get the heart of knowin' where you are at. Just practice and, then you will be dandy fine. :)

:bump:

Thread moved from 'General Chat' to here-- ;)

(..as for the various of forum categories provided here in AD, it gives many members the option of participating in a specified category--also, makes it unique as well as having that convience for members of AD)

~RR

I disagree I like how it is set up, we need sub-forum (s) for each topic we are discussing about so it'll be easy for members to locate those topic where-ever the topic is in which sub-forum(s)

Like if I'm discussing about my dog, I would find that topic under "Pets" sub-forum.

If I'm discussing about a relationship with my boyfriend, I would find that topic under "Relationship" sub-forum

If I'm discussing about cochlear implants, I'll find that topic under "Cochlear implants/Hearing Aids" sub-forum..

and so on...:)

LOL, I got used to it, it was hard at first but then later it got easy for me but I wouldn't view AD on my sk2 cause the loading takes foreverrrrrrrr ugh...

LOL yupp there's lot of forums around here, but just pick YOUR own interests. If you are interested into the Cochlear Implants, then go to the CI threads. If you are not interested into the Pets, don't go or you will waste time on the computer.. Just the example.. That is what I do :)

Well, we the ADers who have been in this AD for a long time - gettin' used to it. I am sure you will get use to it if, you come here often and get the heart of knowin' where you are at. Just practice and, then you will be dandy fine. :)

Agreed, I have been here for more than a year and I already know the forum too well ;)

Agreed, I have been here for more than a year and I already know the forum too well ;)

Well I am trying to get used to it, I have been here since early Spring? Nah, I don't remember. It is so confusicated at first, but in no time I got used to it, it takes a lot of reading to do and it would take months or years to get all forums since day one since it was opened 2003? :giggle: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do the best I could to get know everyone and responds. Like CI, I am not good at answering this post so I never did because I do not have an experience like my husband does...it is nice to learn more about CI, so that is why this AD is wonderful to learn things and help one another, etc...we all are like family here...God Bless whoever created this site. It is perfect, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Back