Homosexuality

Homophobes are in fact closeted gay or lesbians.

Nice to know maria and halford are part of those secret lifestyles.

That's understandable, some people support or are against homosexuality AS LONG we respect each other then we don't have a problem

Cheers

Halford need new meds so badly, blah at him.

I do not think mother nature needs any help from us... we got storms to control population...

Wars, droughts, famine, diseases, cancers, traffic accidents, chemicals, animal attacks, any forms of accidents can control population... If we do not have those, we would have filled the earth 2 or 3 times over by now. Currently we as Americans, stand by each other 1 sq foot... we all can cram in the state of Illinois. Leaves us 49states to fill...

All the homo's can help out in China... I do not think its that expensive to live there...

I KNOW I do not need meds... er, eh, well, I would be lying if I don't admit that I took meds only for headaches, and brochnitis and some other infections. I took one last month for headache.

I have met many hetros who are homophobias. I have met some homos who are hetrophobias. Even many atheists are either homophobias and hetrophobias.

You cannot deny this fact...

I checked in to see a Dr to see if I need couseling... went through tests, questionings and was determined that I had healthy outlet of negativity. I did not need any counseling. I rather listen to this Doctor who has a degree to determine that I do not need counseling rather than any of you who are not qualified to determine or diagnoze (sp) that I need medicine. You all decided I need medicine just because I am not like you... even said I am closeted homo along with Maria! Should I lower my level to determine that all of you are like this person who thinks I am a closeted homo? Nay, I wouldn't... I am sure I will get more hate emails for thinking the way I am. It is interesting to know that I am being abused and there are attempts to strip me from my freedom of thoughts and belief. Hey I live in America! What happened to America? There is no such thing as freedom anymore.

I do not think mother nature needs any help from us... we got storms to control population...

Wars, droughts, famine, diseases, cancers, traffic accidents, chemicals, animal attacks, any forms of accidents can control population... If we do not have those, we would have filled the earth 2 or 3 times over by now. Currently we as Americans, stand by each other 1 sq foot... we all can cram in the state of Illinois. Leaves us 49states to fill...

All the homo's can help out in China... I do not think its that expensive to live there...

I KNOW I do not need meds... er, eh, well, I would be lying if I don't admit that I took meds only for headaches, and brochnitis and some other infections. I took one last month for headache.

I have met many hetros who are homophobias. I have met some homos who are hetrophobias. Even many atheists are either homophobias and hetrophobias.

You cannot deny this fact...

I checked in to see a Dr to see if I need couseling... went through tests, questionings and was determined that I had healthy outlet of negativity. I did not need any counseling. I rather listen to this Doctor who has a degree to determine that I do not need counseling rather than any of you who are not qualified to determine or diagnoze (sp) that I need medicine. You all decided I need medicine just because I am not like you... even said I am closeted homo along with Maria! Should I lower my level to determine that all of you are like this person who thinks I am a closeted homo? Nay, I wouldn't... I am sure I will get more hate emails for thinking the way I am. It is interesting to know that I am being abused and there are attempts to strip me from my freedom of thoughts and belief. Hey I live in America! What happened to America? There is no such thing as freedom anymore.

Yeah you are RIGHT... There is no such as freedom in America anymore because of those damn racist, homophobia, heterophobia, transphobia, discrimination, drunkards, methheads, etc etc etc RUIN everything! We NEED to grow up and deserve our own freedom, not abusing our freedom.

Homophobes are, in fact, closeted gay or lesbians.

I concur.

At the same time, I've heard it said from the pulpit in church that "homosexuals would never like this church/they would never survive here." I don't agree with threatening people like that, unless the preaching is that bad!!:laugh2:

Now, time is over for homophobia.

Halford, You need get life and leave us alone, also I don't want hear about from your shit on homophobia and that's enough with all BS.

Now, you are so sick.

Gays and Lesbians are an oppressed minority...like Jews, Blacks, and Deaf people. Deaf people have Deaf Clubs, Deaf socials, Deaf Happy Hour, Deaf Awareness Week...the purpose of those things are two-fold: A. Deaf people like to hang out with other Deaf people because it's comfortable and you can be yourself and feel at home. B. Deaf public events raise awareness about Deafness. Gay events have the same purposes. We like to be around other gays because it's comfortable, we can be ourselves, and we feel at home. And Pride Parades and festivals raise awareness about the gay community.

He's got it right - GLBT are still oppressed in many areas of the country. Plus, many gay people are still very much in the closet and this helps them find "like" kind so they can feel normal once in a while even if they hide most of the time.

All kinds of groups band together - NAACP, Deaf Nation, Adoptees, La Familia, the list goes on and on. People want to find like kind and also find ways to make their existence more comfortable. GLBT probably wouldn't do this as much if they weren't oppressed or ridiculed because of their private sexual acts that belongs in the bedroom anyway.

For the record, I am bi, and while I don't have stickers on my car, I'm open about it and seek out like-minded people and have participated in the parades, etc to support. I also worked for a gay newspaper for a while.

Back