Home Made Tattoo on YouTube

They are so stupid!!! The boy didnt wear a rubber gloves. What an idiot!!

Dumb dumb dumb. She deserves every bacterial infection she gets from that tattoo.

Pretty sure I had 2 of those done like that except i did both of them myself and they have faded over time. My brother has like 6 of them like that. They really don't hurt that bad

Indeed, It's plain stupid to get a tattoo at home or anywhere else that does not accord the safety of the health.

When I got the tattoo earlier this year, I made sure it was safe and was up to par with the guideline. If it wasn't, I would have not got the tattoo.

Indeed, It's plain stupid to get a tattoo at home or anywhere else that does not accord the safety of the health.

When I got the tattoo earlier this year, I made sure it was safe and was up to par with the guideline. If it wasn't, I would have not got the tattoo.
Okay but i have to say this when your a teenager and your getting a homemade tattoo you really arn't worried about the safety guidelines your just worried about getting a wicked tattoo that you can show off, My reasoning was i didn't want to wait 2 years to get a tattoo that symbolized something that had just happened. I know it was stupid but i really didn't want to wait and neither do alot of the kids that get them. or it's a rebel act any of the reasons they are not thinking of safety and health. We're teenagers we have one track minds that don't think about consiquences

Pretty sure I had 2 of those done like that except i did both of them myself and they have faded over time. My brother has like 6 of them like that. They really don't hurt that bad

To me, that's interesting that it doesn't really hurt that bad. I got the impression from the girl in the video that she was in pain a lot.

Anyway, I cannot make out the first part of the tattoo S---- -N- Kiomie....but still, that is an awful looking tattoo to me.

To me, that's interesting that it doesn't really hurt that bad. I got the impression from the girl in the video that she was in pain a lot.

Anyway, I cannot make out the first part of the tattoo S---- -N- Kiomie....but still, that is an awful looking tattoo to me.

Maybe it is just me. Lol I also got my belly button peirced and felt no pain but that one my brother did and the tattoo's i did myself but yeah they really didn't hurt it was annoying but not really painful. Also right over your spine is the most painful spot to get a tattoo.

Back