Holy Mice!

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
He's not dead but he's sure stuck. (They do end up getting him out and
letting him loose for those of you that are mouse lovers). How'd you
like to get to work and find this problem? LOL .. hilarious!

my.php

my.php

my.php

:rofl: That mouse is sure cute but, If I saw that at my work, I'll scream! I don't like mice, They are dirty, they have disease, and they freak me out. I remember when Vampy came and visit me I saw a mouse walking down the steps ran under my TV. I screamed and told Vampy It's a mouse! He had something in his hand to caught the mouse with it but, No luck cuz the mouse was faster than Vampy :giggle:

haha maybe I should get a typerwritter instead of a mouse trap! :mrgreen:

^Angel^ said:
haha maybe I should get a typerwritter instead of a mouse trap! :mrgreen:

:P that's a laser printer toner, not a typewriter. :P poor mouse got stuck in there! Maybe u knew that was a laser printer toner.

awwww cuteeee mouse....

I cant have mice as my pet because of those cats. ;)

actually cheri i rather have mice than have RAT! those are worse!! EWW *yuck and have goose bumps*

i remmy crawling through farm yard machines as little girl now i know how that mouse feel crawling through printer I surely hope Mice do get their laser treatment done free in there lol.... :rofl:

sequoias said:
:P that's a laser printer toner, not a typewriter. :P poor mouse got stuck in there! Maybe u knew that was a laser printer toner.

Ohhhh I see it now, I don't know why I said typewriter :crazy: , in that case, I rather to have a laser printer then ...

Thank you for telling me ;)

they r cute. i dont mind gerbils than mice.. diseases..

i saw a mice and rat at work. my bldg is real old. my GOD. those rats are so HUGE like a cat sized! Of course I SCREAMED!!! its govt bldg, they can't still get rid of those critters. :confused:

Cheri said:
:rofl: That mouse is sure cute but, If I saw that at my work, I'll scream! I don't like mice, They are dirty, they have disease, and they freak me out. I remember when Vampy came and visit me I saw a mouse walking down the steps ran under my TV. I screamed and told Vampy It's a mouse! He had something in his hand to caught the mouse with it but, No luck cuz the mouse was faster than Vampy :giggle:
Oh, puh-leeze! The mouse was too fast? No way! You were screaming your head off hitting me like a mad-woman and I couldn't concentrate. Argh!

;)

VamPyroX said:
Oh, puh-leeze! The mouse was too fast? No way! You were screaming your head off hitting me like a mad-woman and I couldn't concentrate. Argh!

;)

biglaugha.gif
You are such a L-i-a-r

He couldn't get the mouse he had to call pest-control
blahblahblah.gif
tongueout.gif

Cheri said:
biglaugha.gif
You are such a L-i-a-r

He couldn't get the mouse he had to call pest-control
blahblahblah.gif
tongueout.gif
Yes, I had to call pest control to get rid of that annoying pest... Cheri. ;)

Wild and domestic mice and rats are different....domestic mice and rats are clean from diseases that u find them in the wild. So, don't freak out about those! Rats are actually sweet if u show them lots of love and care....my rat never bite me and licks me like a cat and she's really sweet lil rat. :) Go ahead say ewwww, and it's ur own loss. :P

Dang! This reminds me! I have good rat story, its all true, was very hilarious!!!! Happened to my friend who pested me at wrong time, screaming at me. Begging me to come over to his house. know what I found out? Ok, lets start this... My friend was hurried to go bathroom, sat on toilet to make a dump, and chatted with his girlfriend with excitement of new job. He felt something tickle on his ass! He thought he imaged something... Ignored it, then moments later He felt same thing again. he decided to stand up and look at toilet, There the norweign rats full of his shits on it. My friend FREAKED out big time! he was running around like maniac. Of course we got rid of that rat. I am not going to elaborate that part.

Sorry I could not stop laughing, this mouse just remind me of this true event! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh boy Cheri, Vampy, and diehardbiker65, you guys really did give a good laugh since I am in a good mood. Thanks for a good laugh.

Now that remind me of something happened to my exmother in law. She went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and sat on the toilet. Of course same story what diehardbiker65. But she screamed and yelled at her bf to get rid of it. He dishes it out and put it outside. My ex mother in law said she will never go to bathroom without the light. :rofl:

I do remember living in an inner-city apartment and it was overrun with mice... I had a cat that was declawed - she's still around, living with Mom and Dad, a life of ease and no cares. Anyway, back to this - Yellow Cat was a VERY good mouser...she caught every mouse she went after, but because she had no claws, she learned how to grab it, snap it with her mouth and then dunk the mouse into her water dish. Yep, she drowned every last sucker into that dish...and I was kept busy throwing out the water with those little corpses in it and then washing it in hot water by itself...*sigh*... but now Yellow Cat is retired, although she still hones her mousing skills by playing with a catnip mouse once in a while. FYI, she's 16 years, has a touch of arthritis, but is enjoying life to the fullest.

Oh Yeah, I forgot about this one... How did I forget?
conf45.gif

One night, Markus woke me up by kicking my bed, I woke up leading myself up and peeking over at the floor and saw two green eyes and it was moving too, I thought it was a mouse! I start screaming "Markus! Where are you!?" He never came I start throwing the pillow at where I caught those green eyes moving toward to, I got up ran to the light switch and saw something was under the pillow I ran downstairs grab a broom and slam it numeric of times thinking maybe the mouse is dead, I picked up the pillow it was a spiderman toy with glow in the dark eyes all along! Grrrr! :nono:

Cheri said:
Oh Yeah, I forgot about this one... How did I forget?
conf45.gif

One night, Markus woke me up by kicking my bed, I woke up leading myself up and peeking over at the floor and saw two green eyes and it was moving too, I thought it was a mouse! I start screaming "Markus! Where are you!?" He never came I start throwing the pillow at where I caught those green eyes moving toward to, I got up ran to the light switch and saw something was under the pillow I ran downstairs grab a broom and slam it numeric of times thinking maybe the mouse is dead, I picked up the pillow it was a spiderman toy with glow in the dark eyes all along! Grrrr! :nono:

:lol:

Back