holy crap she's flexiable

Quick, someone call 911 and send them my way....ooowwwwwwww !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqtiXWwkjiw"]Still like this one[/ame]

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

If you're a dancer (ballet), gymnast, or are hypermobile it's really not that much of a stretch to do that.

By the way she's pointing her feet I'd say she's in ballet - so not only isn't it much of a stretch for her, it's likely actually comfortable (I can do the same thing).

pics or it didnt happen, YOUR picture please :shock:

Guess I am going to show one of my wonderful friend, she is into ballet and loves to dance. I will see what she said about that photo.

I do know yoga, and some of strange impossible postures, but that one with foot on her back? I am not sure if it is real or not since it is beyond extreme, but on back tilted head then I can believe that like Highlander's couple links.

Done ask her, and waiting for her response.

My daughter is double jointed, she can fold her fingers flat against the back of her hands or her hands flat to her wrists and all kinds if weird shapes with her arms and legs, even make her individual fingers into funny shapes, flip her tongue into all kinds of freaky shapes as well. She did some gymnastics when little and is also a Blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do.

Attachments

• TKD.jpg
    TKD.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
Guess I am going to show one of my wonderful friend, she is into ballet and loves to dance. I will see what she said about that photo.

I do know yoga, and some of strange impossible postures, but that one with foot on her back? I am not sure if it is real or not since it is beyond extreme, but on back tilted head then I can believe that like Highlander's couple links.

Done ask her, and waiting for her response.

The foot on her back is the easy part, it's the other leg that makes me OMG, it's basically an extreme split. Once upon I could have done that, I'm still flexible, but not THAT flexible.

Back