Holland Township family angry that supermarket won't personalize cake for their son

Gee - All of these names, The parents had to pick out the ones that are seriously disturbing for their children. Yeah, They could have came up with better names than the ones that they gave for their children. I feel sorry for these children who bears those names.

Anyway, As for the store that refused to make the personalized cake for the Campbell family; The store did take a proper step by offering to write their own inscriptions which was fair enough and yet, The parents refused and shot down the offer. Now, The store was willing to barter a deal with the parents and the parents got angry at the store just because they were not satisfied with the negotiated deal.

I'm going to play as an devil's advocate here for a minute - I don't think the children should be punished for this just because of the given names that the Parents got for them. It is not the children's fault for having these names.

Also, Rarely, I'd see a cake with a full name on it. Usually it'd be like "Happy Birthday, (First Name)". If the parents had comply with the deal, the problem would have been solved by having the cake saying "Happy Birthday, Adolf".

obviously, parents giving their children these kinds of names (and in the news articles, other ones, you'll see things like about how they don't believe races should 'mix', so on) have serious problems and the inscription on the cake was begging for attention. I'm sure no store would have a problem with inscribing "happy birthday, adolf" on a cake, but that would not cause sufficient media attention, would it?

I feel very sorry for these children and feel that, at the least, the state should step in and force the parents to change their children's names legally and monitor them through children's services.

How's this for a child? Anakin Foe?

First name, you can guess where that one came from!
Last name is the dad's name. Ex-con dad who does not care what is best for the baby son.

obviously, parents giving their children these kinds of names (and in the news articles, other ones, you'll see things like about how they don't believe races should 'mix', so on) have serious problems and the inscription on the cake was begging for attention. I'm sure no store would have a problem with inscribing "happy birthday, adolf" on a cake, but that would not cause sufficient media attention, would it?

I feel very sorry for these children and feel that, at the least, the state should step in and force the parents to change their children's names legally and monitor them through children's services.

I agree, They would have serious problems to begin with. Even though, it did generate a lot of attention from the media - The parents should have known that the names of their children are to be expected to take in a different light than any other children that has different names which are considered to be not so offensive.

If the State were to step in and to change the children's name legally - That also will generate a lot of media attention because the defending side will argue that the names are not illegal whereas the other side will argue that the names are atrocious. It is basically where the lack of common sense fails in the Parent's hand in this case.

One thing I can say:

Wow that's fucked up.

Of course the past is the past, but it will ALWAYS be remained in history that Hitler do NOT have a good rep on anything.

Kids generation after generation AFTER generation will always learn the history of WWII and his name will always be remembered by many who knows how WWII started and he is the reason that started the most violent, murderous war that killed over 60 million people in human history.

and yet, they dont seem to give a crap about the history and just named their child Adolf Hilter just because he LIKES IT? Wow...I dont see whats really so good about that name...it even sounds stupid and evil and definetly suits for someone who is pure evil.

I feel sorry for those kids being raised by those dumbass parents who cant give them proper names.

Even that kid have a mullet...wow thats definetly white trash and SO child abuse. :roll:

medium_acampbell.JPG

I feel so sorry for this kid. I am worried for his future because the kids will make fun of this kid's name, maybe they will be bullied to him...
I saw TV news the other day that a mother has a baby girl and she decided to name Blueberry. That's unusual name.. :roll:

I feel so sorry for this kid. I am worried for his future because the kids will make fun of this kid's name, maybe they will be bullied to him...
I saw TV news the other day that a mother has a baby girl and she decided to name Blueberry. That's unusual name.. :roll:

At least its not Arian Nation :lol:

Bad history named and don't written their babies name who after the person who used to be.

*ouch*
I can image that child grown up and might happen whoever will bullied him because of their name.
Who fault? Parent did! I think their parent are stupid!

It's a free country and people can name their kids what they want to, unfortunately in some cases. Fortunately, there are courts where you can change your name to something you like better, I'm not sure how old you have to be for this-18 maybe? It's also unfortunate when parents give their kids names that normally would be given to pets.

Those kids might get jeered at on the playground, but those parents sound like the type who home-school so that their kids won't have to mix with "impure races". We should remember this story so that in 15 years when little Adolf shoots up a shopping mall, we'll know the back story. Of course, he could also become a genius who finds a cure for cancer, so who knows?

They have no idea what they are doing by summoning the spirit of Adolf Hitler.

Adolf Hitler was a very evil man. We will all agree on that.

However, their are OTHER EVIL people in history besides Adolf. Say would people make such a fuss about a kid called Saddam? Or Vlad? Or any of the other names of various dictators? Certainly it's in really bad taste but still. It's just a name.

It's a free country and people can name their kids what they want to, unfortunately in some cases. Fortunately, there are courts where you can change your name to something you like better, I'm not sure how old you have to be for this-18 maybe? It's also unfortunate when parents give their kids names that normally would be given to pets.

Those kids might get jeered at on the playground, but those parents sound like the type who home-school so that their kids won't have to mix with "impure races". We should remember this story so that in 15 years when little Adolf shoots up a shopping mall, we'll know the back story. Of course, he could also become a genius who finds a cure for cancer, so who knows?

seriously, I'm getting really sick of ppl saying "so what?? its a free country!" obviously our country is NEVER free and never been ever since even after we won the revloution war we only fought for our freedom against the british and thats it. we just have our own country and yet its not a free country so seriously, we all died for that and its still not free.

anyway, come to think of it...those ppl as the parents may only been doing that to get our attention, hmmm? they are nothing but a bunch of pathetic white trash who dont have anything better to do.

oh geez! I have two son "Anakin Skywalker Smith" and "Darth Vader Smith"

but Public? everybody not nice to my own kids! they make fun over my kids!

name is a name! Public need shut up and respect it.

More on this Holland Township family: Kids With Nazi Names Taken From Home

*shrugs* thats what they get for naming their kids from ppl who had a very bad rep on them will get a bad rep on those kids, as well.

Now that there will be a court hearing coming up, I bet they will get their names changed to something better.

Cant stand those white trash idiots. :roll:

Back