holla

rachykay

Reaction score
new member here. long-time lurker, first-time poster. am registered over at deafpopulace.net, but figured i'd give this a try, as i was a member of the first AD (i think?)

anyway. the story of me. here goes -- rachel, 19, 20 in three months, washington, dc native, currently living in sioux falls, south dakota, working at CSD (communication service for the deaf), went to gallaudet u. for a while. i graduated from MSSD a few years ago. my favorite book is "my pet goat" (for those of you who don't get that joke, please enlighten yourself and look it up -- google "bush my pet goat") i guess that goes to say i'm a hard core democrat. i have a ton of freckles, and i used to be a redhead, but thanks to john frieda i'm now a sheer blonde.

i think this was a little longer than i expected it to be, so... hola. :)

Welcome to AD and I hope you find this place an entertaining and informative place. :D

:wave:

hey, how are you doing? My name is Carlos and I living sioux falls for 2 1/2 yrs. what are you doing now? mine just draw picture for tattoo flash. you know i tried to look for deaf friends in sioux falls and i never find one. so, maybe i would like to meet you as friend if you want to. but if you don't want to then i will leave you alone. my e-mail address is Liljoker83@yahoo.com bye :)

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf rachykay!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum. Have fun posting, and making new friends!!! Have a good one!!! :)

welcome

WELCOME AND IM NEW TOO :) I also work in deaf communication , but i dont know sign , i gotta find friends here near Dayton that can help me with that aspect :)

welcome0lu.gif
To All Deaf :angel:

Hello Rachykay,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Back