HoH Spanish guy saying hi!

Alberto SO

Reaction score
Hello hello! I'm Alberto, as you can see. I'm a 20 years old (soon 21) Spanish boy who is hard of hearing since 6-7. I'm studying Social Working.

I haven't ever been into the deaf community. Three weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to an international deaf/HoH/hearing youth exchange in Romania, and I fell in love with sign language and the deaf community and culture. I was kinda in touch with sign language before because my parents are learning it and I learned some in class, and I already wanted to learn, but now I'm really eager to.

I know some very basic Spanish and International Sign Language and I'm taking a short course on the first.

I like International SL a ton and I'd love to learn as much as I could, so anyone who is also interested in it is welcome.

I hope I learn a lot here, contribute and meet deaf people, and also HoH and hearing!

Kisses!

PS: My avatar is my beautiful cat, Noa. ;)

Hey Alberto WeLCOME!!!! My daughter recently took a trip to Spain. She thought it was amazing.

I would love to see a full photo of your kitty.

Here it is. ;)

j6hlbs.jpg

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

please help me!!! :)

Hello everyone!

I am a hispanic ASL 1 student looking to be more involved in the deaf world. I have no clue how to make a thread on this blog. I am also in desperate need for some help on my homework.

My teacher asked for me to talk to a deaf person, and ask for their opinion on how they think English should be thought.
Thank you guys so much.

Back