HOH nature photographer.

fedorable

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents, I posted this on another forum but then saw this and thought it was a much better fit.
I'm a nature photographer, not professionally but I do have. Professional camera and am going to school to be a professional landscape/nature photographer and Asl interpreter.
Here are some of my favorite shots.
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428134130.495364.jpgImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428134150.428633.jpgImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428134165.547639.jpgImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428134180.832796.jpg

If you want to see my full gallery, updated every week then click on the link below.

Viewbug.com/member/claritylust.
Also, I'm on glide and always looking for people to sign with. My glide name is fedorable lust so send me a video. :)

Nice shots...good conposition...while i dont fancy myself a photographer, i do take art (cough) and nature pics...when something catches my eyes...

If you want honesty, those pictures don't look good. Too blurry. However, I am sure you can improve it if you want to be a great photographer. That's why you are in school. I wish you the best luck. Can't wait to look forward to see your new photos here.

^ I thought the same thing. :lol:
I am photographer as well.

Keep practicing.

If you want honesty, those pictures don't look good. Too blurry. However, I am sure you can improve it if you want to be a great photographer. That's why you are in school. I wish you the best luck. Can't wait to look forward to see your new photos here.

I kind of like the blurry look in the photos and I think she took them to look that way.

Smoke a joint...
Looks fine to me,
Then again i see dead people so.....

Actually on my camera they are cris and clear but I don't have a computer so when i transfers then I have to take the picture of my picture and upload it.

Back