HOH / Deaf in Southern Ohio

sutina

Reaction score
I had been searching internet for a community in southern Ohio where hoh and deaf people would meet. I know ASL alphabet, and little sign. It's hard doing it by yourself. :lol: Instead I found this website with a lot of interesting conversations and people from all over the world. I am still hope to find a place to go to fit in, so if anyone in southern Ohio know of any, please send me a private msg if you like. Don't get me wrong I will still jump on here from time to time. This is a informative site. :dance:

Events for Southern Ohio

sutina,

I am hearing but am involved in the Deaf community in southern ohio. Each month there are events each week. A Silent Dinner, a Coffee Chat and a Deaf Night Out at a bar or pub. Each month they choose a different place for variety. If you are interested please email me and I can place you in touch with the organizer of the events.

my e-mail is Jenniferlynnelloyd@gmail.com

I have a great time at these events. I am a student in an interpreter training program. They do welcome students to these events to help their signing. They may also have other events that are more private of you prefer. Have you contacted the Greater CIncinnati Deaf Club?

Back