Hockey Fantasy

GoldenLeaf74

Reaction score
I have been planning since early August for Hockey Fantasy. I have a few players to join.

I don't care if you are stranger or know me, if you are really a hockey fan so post here or PM me.

Hockey Fantasy will be held in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy.

Hope I can find a few players from this alldeaf.com

Go Leafs Go!!

Oh oh oh wait until DJH comes back from vacation, he will want to join you! *wink*

I would be interested in playing this. Send me the info on your league.

I have been planning since early August for Hockey Fantasy. I have a few players to join.

I don't care if you are stranger or know me, if you are really a hockey fan so post here or PM me.

Hockey Fantasy will be held in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy.

Hope I can find a few players from this alldeaf.com

Go Leafs Go!!

Count me in...so, I can be resign from hockey fantasy comissioner which I had been doing it last few years (along other sport leagues) :)

Sure, I can inform my past league's teams about your league.

Count me in...so, I can be resign from hockey fantasy comissioner which I had been doing it last few years (along other sport leagues) :)

Sure, I can inform my past league's teams about your league.

sure please. I am glad you join, Come on please share with your past league.

Hey Hockey Fan, check it out.

Hello everyone,
This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Deaf Hockey League and the team called GoldenLeaf74 in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 91371 and the Password is Deaf2009.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sun Sep 27 3:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Hockey home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

--Fantasy Hockey Commissioner
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/91371

I want everyone to sign up quickly before too late, it is only 12 players to sign up.

COME ON, I need 7 more deaf players to sign up. GO to check #13 post in this thread.

COME ON!! Should be a lot of fun to challenge.

I'm in for sure.. and eager to do this after a year almost of not being in a fantasy league for hockey... ahh

Back