Hoax or the real deal?

Eh, I believe aliens exist... our universe is far too large for there not to be SOME sort of other life potential out there... However, I sincerely doubt it landed on our moon... If they could travel this far into our solar-system ( Something we're just starting to be able to send probes out of and takes FRIGGING FOREVER! ) I doubt they'd be so stupid as to just chill out on our moon. :laugh2:

...like sun-bathing LOL

Apparently new images surfaced from a lunar satellite ....maybe China's ...don't know.

When I am in front of a computer I will try to post them. Appears to be "city lights" on the dark side of the moon.

Could just be an elaborate ruse.

Aliens Found on the Moon? (Video)

Another article (related to the one in the OP) with additional information I have never heard of before:

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles shared a few years ago what, he feels, is convincing evidence that the moon was once inhabited by intelligence life. The finding? A 10-inch carving of an angel that was set in a chunk of moon sediment.

According to Dr. Charles, NASA lab employees removed the figurine from material returned back by Apollo 11 four decades ago. Charles, a NASA scientist himself for 23 years, retired in 1987.

I will have to check that out ... :hmm:

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the image of the "alleged" triangular craft in the article is similar to what I saw in 2004. It is also similar to what was described in Phoenix, Arizona in 1996 by literally, thousands of eyewitnesses (and even the State Governor):

PhoenixLights1997model.jpg

Phoenix Lights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have been looking, and looking, and I can no longer find the image I saw from a lunar satellite that showed obvious city lights on the dark side of the moon (and I know .. I know ... anything can be faked).

But I did find this one:

base_zpsf9b297fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back