Ho-Ho-Ho...

yagazn

Reaction score
What do you want for Christmas from Santa Clause?

All I want for Christmas is a brand new car!!!! I hope Santa Clause is going to send me a brand new car (Cross finger)....Nah It's not going to happens :(
Just kidding :giggle:

Again, Happy Holidays to Ya'all!

Pair of 24" Spinergy wheels for what I am building. Orange in color. Won't happen.

Maybe another pair of Chuck Taylor shoes. Might happen. :)

Keep Faith get a brand new automobile someday! ;)

Merry Christmas!! :) :)

Maybe someday you will win a lottery that will offer money and car. This would be a good christmas gift for you. Only way you can do is dream of your favorite car. :giggle:

Merry Christmas! :)

Yagazn, I hope you get your car :)

I want that $5,000,000 home I saw on TV the other day :D

If Santa could bring me my dream gift it'd be either a trip out to Los Angeles again or back to Las Vegas.

However the Economic Santa will hopefully bring me:
iTunes gift card
Macy's giftcard (so I can buy some new slacks!)

Of course my parents will probably get me a gift card of some sort. My friends asked what I wanted and I've asked them to give whatever dollar amount or supplies they feel comfortable with to the animal shelter I got my puppy from. They're a no-kill shelter run entirely on the good people who work there as volunteers.

An Apple Mac Laptop
A ticket to NYC

A girl can dream can't she :giggle:

My gift wish is for my kids to be happy and for my hubby to be able to keep his job. So far, he will be able to keep his job and I know the kids will be happy.

I already got my gifts from hubby, they were my router and webcam.

My gift wish is for my kids to be happy and for my hubby to be able to keep his job. So far, he will be able to keep his job and I know the kids will be happy.

I already got my gifts from hubby, they were my router and webcam.

That is a very good and sweet gift wish.
And lucky you that you got a webcam.
:D

I'm spontaneous, it's looking good so far since surprises keep coming! :lol: I also invite friends to a nice warm dinner when they can't foot it at times, like the ham I'm smoking today for a friend recently divorced and her daughter.

I also know that I have under the tree a (I don't know what it's called) thing that goes under the netbook that has the fans to keep the air circulation going and keeps the netbook cool.

Daughter is getting a new bike, basket, headlight, taillight and horn as well as new expansion games for her Sims 2 on PC games, and clothes and make-up.

Son is getting a PSP and 3 games, and clothes.

Back