Hiya!

Opertot

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to send a friendly hello to everyone here on this forum. I am actually a relay operator, and I am very much interested in becoming an interpreter in the future.
I've been having a hard time finding some good learning references online for ASL.. my search continues.
Alas, I've come here with duel purposes, the first to get to understand more closely a part of the deaf community, and secondly to help with any questions you all may have about relay.

I'm sure there have been other operators here in the past, I'm certainly not trying to out-do anyone, but just.. you know, here. :)

As I've mentioned in a previous post, if any mod/admin or any other member here feels that I should not be here or don't belong, I will pack up and leave without question. :)

Oh, God. Not another relay operator. :roll:

There's only enough room for one of us around here.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! It's nice to see more and more relay operators participating here in AD, also, wishes you much success in becoming an interpreter. Lastly, hope your stay here is enjoyable and rewarding one as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Hello :):) Welcome and Stay :)

:giggle: Hey...Just pretermit those some who jejune Ader!! ;):):)

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope u enjoy your stay here! :)

welcome to alldeaf and enjoy your stay here. keep up your good work with your relay job.

Hiya, Opertot, welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise, lol.

Pretty please tell us what experiences you have encounted a idiot, emotional, angry, humorous people on the other lines that including deafies tty users and hearing users as well ;)

Welcome to AD.. I am a hearing father of a profoundly deaf child. One good online resource for ASL that I use frequently is ASLPro.com Home Give it a try and see what you think.

Back