Hiya.. new here :)

CosmicFairy

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,, my name is Debbie, i come from scotland and i am a deaf teacher of the deaf. I was browsing the net for deaf forums and i came across this one so i thought i wld join in.

I am currently doing my level 3 BSL qualification and this undertakes alot of research into the views of the deaf community, so i am hoping that you will all very kindly agree to help me by giving me your views on the topics that i post up.

i will post the first one in a min on one of the main boards.. but just b4 i do, a big hello to CRAZEDSCOT.... funny i find u lurking in here Richard hehe :dance2:

Talk to u all on the boards.. take care for now xxxxxxxxxxx

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD :D

I'm also Scottish as well... :D The family generation of my mother's side is from Scotland. I born there and move to London due my Irish father's job when I was 2 years old.

I married to a German and live in Southern Germany for over 21 years.

Hi there :)

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ...

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay and share with us some of your teaching experiences too-- ;)

Have a great day now! :wave:

~RR

:welcome: to Alldeaf. I hope you will stay and have fun posting and browsing. :)

Welcome to AD. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Welcome to AllDeaf, its awesome out here, by the way you must share your teaching experienes, my mother is a teacher, and I can relate to some of it!!

Kashveera

Hi.. welcome to AD.. You are deaf teacher... mean that you are normal person teaching deaf children.. am i right.. If you are deaf... then what are the subject you teachs and in what classes.

in reply to a question.... i am deaf myself and i am a trained primary school teacher, teaching deaf chlidren.:giggle:

Hi.. welcome to AD.. You are deaf teacher... mean that you are normal person teaching deaf children.. am i right.. If you are deaf... then what are the subject you teachs and in what classes.

what do you mean by normal??? you mean hearing... or normal pshycial or mental.... ????

Back