Hiya! Im new here!any one in London UK?

lysie

Reaction score
Hey All!

My name is Lysie, Im 21.. I have declining hearing.. (103DB loss atm.. so yeah im profounly deaf) I am training to be an Occupational therapist in the mental health sector and i love it! I have very good speech, people dont usually realise i have loss.

I am learning BSL.. confused though becaus I am right handed but left when i sign...

How are you all? x

Welcome. We have quite a few members in the UK, but not sure about London.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Lysie. :)

Yes, AD has a lot of British members. Many of them are regulars!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Good luck with your career pursuit and learning BSL!

Hi and welcome,

I am also from UK, about an hour from london.
I have deaf friends in london.

Hiya, yep :) I'm also from uk! fairly near london, also learning BSL! good luck with your leftie/rightie plight!

If you're interested in sharing your development cost, let me know and we can talk more.

If you're interested in sharing your development cost, let me know and we can talk more.

Cilbirbe, what in the world are you talking about with if you are interested in sharing your development cost? It is like an advertising which you mention this. Can you clarify what you meant by saying this? I am confused. :confused:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Lysie. I do hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

PHP:
Hi and welcome,

I am also from UK, about an hour from london.
I have deaf friends in london.

Really? Where abouts are you? :) thank you for the welcomes :)

Hiya, yep :) I'm also from uk! fairly near london, also learning BSL! good luck with your leftie/rightie plight!

Same as above Lianne, where abouts are you? Im near Heathrow :)

I dont understand?

Thank you to everyone for the welcomes, hopefully i will become a addicted member soon :) :)

Lysie xx

HI, I used to live in houslow (my dad was with Met Police at Heathrow airport), I now live south of hampshire.

welcome to alldeaf,lysie

im also america but my boyfriend also british but he lives in London,England

Hi welcome to AD! :wave: as you can see there's a lot of UK AD'ers roaming in here every now and again.

Am from the UK, but live outside of London and work in London.

Hello welcome!! I am from england also, but from the north west in greater manchester!!

enjoy your stay on AD!

Back