Hiya from Herts. UK

Fumasivil

Reaction score
Hi everyone, came across this forum by accident despite being deaf since birth and having constant access to the internet! lol

I was born with sensi-neural profound deafness from Rubella aka Measles from my mother in utero. I wear two powerful BTE aids and am currently undergoing thru the Cochlear implant program as I feel it will give me more benefit than my HA currently provides. As it is crucial that I have access to everything I hear and unfortunately my BTE doesn't quite meet that. Hence my research into various CI implants out there and hearing other CI users' experience of their CI's.

I'm a website manager for a well known blue chip company.

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

You'll be able to find a lot of information on this board, So - Do enjoy while surfing around here! :thumb:

flag43.gif

Welcome to Ad!

Hello, I am from Hampshire, I have relatives who lives in watford herts, I am Profoundly deaf and have CI. Is blue chip as in horse feed? or computer thing??? Hope to hear from you again soon.

welcome to AD (alldeaf),fumasivil

overpond, i didnt know you also lives in hampshire in england its outside of london,england but i never went outside of london,england before but i did visit london,england first time in nov.2002 almost 7 years ago but i would love go there again visit my boyfriend who also lives in captiol of London,England.

i do love England very dearly but im miss that trips when im leaves and i had great boyfriend that he and me been dating for 2 years he and me been love messages every weeks sometimes he busy at warehouse lots!!!! his name James Windsor.

overpond and fumasivil you always welcome PM me anytimes i would love talking about England ok?

Hello, I am from Hampshire, I have relatives who lives in watford herts, I am Profoundly deaf and have CI. Is blue chip as in horse feed? or computer thing??? Hope to hear from you again soon.

:lol:, no, hello overpond...

I've heard Blue chip as a horse feed, but no it's like as a 'premier business' in the business world - making loads of money. The top performing businesses are called Blue chip I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And to all others - thanks for the warm welcome. :wave:

Back