Hiya from Australia! :D

aussiedownunder

Reaction score
Hi

I'm from Australia and found this through google search. I'm hearing impaired with cochlear implant in both ears! Been diagnosed deafness at around age 2yrs old and worn hearing aids till the late 1993 I lost bit of hearing in my good right ear and decided with cochlear implant in 1994 and another one in 2007 and has been doing well with my hearing and my speech. I was told my personality and self esteem and confidence had increased!! :D

Welcome to AllDeaf.
australia-flag-06.gif

introducing a new member

hi,i am from mumbai, india.Iam deaf , and advised for cochlear implant. but as i cannot afford the cost in india, i am using internet to contact with people.I will be happy if any one send me a messege so that i can read in my loneliness.waiting for reply

Hi

I'm from Australia and found this through google search. I'm hearing impaired with cochlear implant in both ears! Been diagnosed deafness at around age 2yrs old and worn hearing aids till the late 1993 I lost bit of hearing in my good right ear and decided with cochlear implant in 1994 and another one in 2007 and has been doing well with my hearing and my speech. I was told my personality and self esteem and confidence had increased!! :D

G'day, fellow Aussie! I'm Australian living with my family in Thailand. I'm severe-profound deaf since birth. Hope you enjoy it here. See ya 'round.:wave:

:welcome: to AD, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have. There are really a lot of great people here.

Hi

Hi, :welcome: to AllDeaf.

I'm from Australia too in NSW! :P

Cheers

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, aussiedownunder. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I hope that you are not far, but rather close to JClarke so that hopefully both of you can become friends in person. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, aussiedownunder. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I hope that you are not far, but rather close to JClarke so that hopefully both of you can become friends in person. See you around. :wave:
This person is located in Brisbane, up in the sunny state, about 10 hours drive up north.

Howdy there! Welcome to Alldeaf! I am another aussie here and am over in the west. I hope you will enjoy browsing and posting here. Catch ya around. :wave:

Hello from the bottom of Australia. I am from sunny Melbourne. I haven't been here for a while, but sometimes I come back..:)

This person is located in Brisbane, up in the sunny state, about 10 hours drive up north.

Ouch!!!! I did not know where the cities in Australia are. Wow, 10 hours drive from the north. :eek3: Sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know about the location in Australia. I gotta be careful what I should mention if I don't know anything about Australia or other places. :roll:

Ouch!!!! I did not know where the cities in Australia are. Wow, 10 hours drive from the north. :eek3: Sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know about the location in Australia. I gotta be careful what I should mention if I don't know anything about Australia or other places. :roll:
Not to worry, you're just learning the georgrapghy of Australia :)

Back