Hiya! A newbie here.

Heazie

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Heather and I am hard of hearing, which I'd rather say deaf for I don't like being yelled at when I say hoh. I can read lips very well and have taught myself as a young child. I am the only one in my family, other than my great-grandmother, that is deaf.

Anywho, enjoying the view of the board so far, for the one thing that caught my eyes were the jobs posting. I myself, am wondering about being a sign language interpreter too. I have been interested in it since College and just wondered how I would go about doing this. Now that I've seen the posting about it, I will have to contact the agency and see if I can do that. :)

Oh, btw, I am from Jacksonville, Florida, so not sure if anyone else is from here as well. See you guys around! :bump:

Hello Heather, :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away...

Yea.. some of members who living in Florida...
you'll see...

Hafta fun...

Enjoy!

G'day Heazie,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll learn heaps here. I always regarded HOH as deaf. Cheers! :wave:

Aww thank you for all the warm welcomes, I really appreciate them :)

I am happy to finally find a vB that is for deaf people, since I have a lot of experience with vB codes as well as in graphics. ;) I will be sure to place some of my work up.

Again, thank you so much for the warm welcomes. :D

GalaxyAngel, is there not a lot of people from Florida here? Hmm, I will talk to some of my friends so they can join too!

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Heazie!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum!! The members are wonderful!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :D

Back