hitchhiker

Originally posted by bbnt
I would give you a ride out to the woods. Hack you into a million pieces and feed you to the bears :asshole:

It's better to bury illustrator in sand and pour some honey on illustrator's face and watch some red ants eat illustrator's face off.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
here is true story ....

I did stop by and pick the guy up during day time ... i told him I am deaf and where do u want to go ??? he say anywhere ... i say ok... i keep driving and notice that the guy pull out the paper and pen and start wrote .... i just keep my own business.. even we do token the joints together... and finally i drop him off somewhere else ... and he gave me the notice with smile face ... i was surprise to see that notes for me ... so i go ahead and read the notes and I was :jaw: that he said that he was meant to murder me but he has change his heart when he find out that i am deaf and give me warning to not pick anyone full period ... but he have pity on me and let me go ... otherwise i wouldn't be here by now ..
Is this for real? This sounds like an urban legend that I've heard many times before.

I've picked up a couple of hitchhikers before in my life.

Yes, it's illegal in some places. It's also illegal to pick up hitchhikers near a prison cuz those hitchhikers could be escaped prisoners.

Back