hit my head:(

nah not too bad:) just not high impact things for thenext few days and some relaxing:)

Hugs (very gently) to you. Make gf wait on you hand and foot. lol Glad not tooo serious.

lol she drove me around all day and such she was very helpful:) and she came into the room with me as well so i wouldn't be lonely...wait times in canada suck...lol she also took me to pick up the new earmolds:)

yes you can take Advil with hycodan and amoxicillin (if that hasn't already been said) hope you get feeling well soon. I had very lucky break when I went off a 8-10 ft ledge on face of the mtn and face planted it. I thought I bust my nose and knocked out teeth becuase I bled so bad. but no teeth lost (thank god) and nose not broke, just a good scare. I never worn a helmet skiing before.

ya i got scared more then anything...i have to wear a helmet or my head would prolly come off haha it's pretty small so ya and i kinda need it intact so helmet it is:)

I had a GREAT day of snowboarding with grace but I wanted to try the bigger hill and thought i'd be ok with some falls but I ate it and hit my head pretty hard! :roll: I had a helmet on but my head still hurts anyways I took my antibiotics (amoxicillin) and im on hycodane (cough suppressant) can I also take an extra strength advil? I don't like being hurt:(

Snowboarding hurt lol I fell hard twice on powderpuff slope (step up from beginner and its my 2nd time snowboarding ever) my muscles by knee feel like its on fire for 1 week and couple of bruises and my thighs gave out couldn't get up or stand up without falling lol no helmet (can't afford it yet) but never hit my head cuz I have good neck control to keep it off ground as I fall but with CI I'm little worried so I'll get helmet someday before next winter

you should find a helmet on sale there are so many that are on sale that you can get for cheap:) helmet is very important..u can always go to discount store and get knee pads and wrist guards too..there are shorts with pads for my hips, and tailbone too to protect them:)

Wow! Glad you created this thread and some members encouraged you to get checked out!

I am all good now:) My head was really hurting last sunday when I got kicked in the face lol I just took the rest of practice easy ..and my coach knew I had a concussion anyway. And I went snowboarding again since (I know I'm bad) lol and no falls:) ...well...only on my bum :D

Back