History of Fingerspells

A

AngelWolf

Can anyone know how that start with fingerspell? Can u help me out to find the links so I can look them up cuz I am interesting in this fingerspell from all over the world... I have found very interesting for BSL which was similar we have here long time ago! So if u have that and also I like to know if have books for BSL as well as NZSL = Brsitain (sp?) Sign Lang and New Zealand Sign lang... know I mean? I am very interesting their sign lang.

And also, I have noticed that we have to change our signs for thier country, for example... take this African... u use sign in a letter "A" then move around ur nose to make out as African...ok, got it? Well, now no longer to use that due to insult cuz of nose or something I am not sure but I do respect their to sign this way as start with open hand (one) in the air to make shape of state of AFrican... know I mean? That is what I want to know more abt their country and if u guys who come from other countries pls give me that pix to show me the right away to be resepct? I hope u guys know what I am talking abt?? Thanks so much!! :ty: :ty:

Back